I know I'm going to heaven

Options
imanibelle
imanibelle Posts: 130 Member
Has anyone ever said that to you? Did you agree?

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,568 Member
    Options
    Depending on how one was raised usually dictates how they are taught to believe. Fortunately for me, I gave up on religion a long time ago.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ayresome75
    ayresome75 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I've been told I'm going to hell alot

This...^^^
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    DYLPICKEL wrote: »
    I'm going! Anxiously waiting and watching soon to be raptured outta here. See ya!

I love the idea of The Rapture! I kind of don't want to be plucked off the Earth and miss out on all the fun, though.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Do you think they have roaches there?
  • DYLPICKEL
    DYLPICKEL Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm going! Anxiously waiting and watching soon to be raptured outta here. See ya!

I love the idea of The Rapture! I kind of don't want to be plucked off the Earth and miss out on all the fun, though.

From what I have read in Revelation there will be no fun to be had.
  • consumone
    consumone Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what I believe in, I believe I will go somewhere and I hope it is a nice place with my dogs that have gone before me. I know there is something watching out for me (I think my previous dogs and foster dogs) so - oh heck who knows....
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Did one of your roach friends that follows you around say that to you? Did you agree?
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

From what I've seen in Mad Max, Fallout, Book of Eli, I am Legend, etc. there's plenty of fun to be had. But I suppose some would rather just take the easy way and avoid hardship... Going home instead of going big definitely doesn't sound as interesting. :p
  • DYLPICKEL
    Options

From what I've seen in Mad Max, Fallout, Book of Eli, I am Legend, etc. there's plenty of fun to be had. But I suppose some would rather just take the easy way and avoid hardship... Going home instead of going big definitely doesn't sound as interesting. :p

Well I prefer the word of God (the bible) over Mad Max. I am happy to be in that group who would rather take the easy way out and avoid those hardships to come indeed!!
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options

Well I prefer the word of God (the bible) over Mad Max. I am happy to be in that group who would rather take the easy way out and avoid those hardships to come indeed!!

epkmk0lyx5b3.jpg

Well, to each his (or her) own.
  • DYLPICKEL
    edited December 2017
    Options

epkmk0lyx5b3.jpg

Well, to each his (or her) own.

Oh my name will be remembered. Its written in the Lambs book of life. But I agree "to each his own" because we are all given the freedom of choice.
This discussion has been closed.