NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely going to heaven. o:)

no you aren't. You are going to h e double hockey sticks with me

I'm going where?

I'm going where?

HE77. Must be a cool night club or something.
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

I'm going where?

to hell. :D

Its the fun hell where all mfp members will probably end up

There's a whole lot of people in the fun in inappropriate thread. By the way "add me".
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    If someone said to me "I know I'm going to heaven" I would just interpret that as meaning "I know I am a good person". How I react I guess would be based on context but I'd think with most contexts I'd just kind of shrug. Most people think they are good. Saying "I think I'm good" is a pretty empty statement to make really.
  • DYLPICKEL
    DYLPICKEL Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm not so sure any of you really are going up there. Just sayin.

Fortunately for us its not your decision to make. Whew! : )
  • DYLPICKEL
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    DYLPICKEL wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    I think the people that are positively sure they're going to heaven are probably the biggest aholes out there. Yep, go sit in church 1 day a week, *kitten* about programs that help children, women and those in need, stockpile some guns, yeah uh huh you're totally going to heaven.

Judge much?

Yes, multiple times a day.

HaHaHa... ok then!
  • dlhatch67
    dlhatch67 Posts: 32 Member
    Options

I'm going where?

Straight to hell with the rest of us

Okay, you definitely get my vote for the funniest name and profile pic I've seen in 6 months on MFP!
  • DYLPICKEL
    Options

I'm going where?

I'm going where?

HE77. Must be a cool night club or something.
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

I'm going where?

to hell. :D

Its the fun hell where all mfp members will probably end up

Nope, not gonna, cant make me!
  • dew2688
    dew2688 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I try my hardest to be a Good person, to be kind, to be compassionate and to Love! Yes, I am a Sinner as we all are but my Faith is strong and I know that I am forgiven each and every day. Yes, I believe that one day I will be in Paradise! I do not believe that heaven is the place in the sky with the fluffy clouds and pearly gates... But I do believe that there will be heaven on earth and everlasting life for us all one day. :)

You are forgiven if you repent, and repenting means not doing that sin again. There is a heaven and hell. True Christian believers that have put their faith and trust in Jesus and have also repented of their wickedness are the ones granted eternal life. All others will end up in hell. It's really our choice.. Do we want to live our life for ourselves on our own terms and ignore God, or do we want to honor and abide by the standards set by our Creator God. The choice is yours. I pray you make the right decision.
  • dew2688
    dew2688 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    imanibelle wrote: »
    Has anyone ever said that to you? Did you agree?

Someone that has repented and is Saved can be assured they will be in heaven one day.
  • DYLPICKEL
    edited December 2017
    Options
    DYLPICKEL wrote: »
    I'm not so sure any of you really are going up there. Just sayin.

Fortunately for us its not your decision to make. Whew! : )

Hey now....you never know who I could be.

True. Let me change what I had originally posted to draw on an old Saturday night live skit..
    Hmmm could it be SATAN?
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Well since I personally believe that this whole free will thing means that going to heaven is a choice, and you declare it by saying "I want to go there" and then being a generally decent human being, I figure I'm good to go. Peow who declare for Heaven, but don't honestly try to live in a kind, loving and generally non aholeish lifestyle, probably aren't making the choice theythink tbey are. Ialso figure, Hel is also a choice, and instead of being an actual place of torture, it is simply a place where God has removed His presence. If that's what you prefer, go there. Some people don't understand the choice, don't realize they have one, or choose otherwise, and that doesn't mean they automatically go to Hell, it just neans they haven't decided yet. I always figured that's where ghosts come from. Some people even change thier minds, and go from one plane to the other, after all, that was pretty much the whole point of Jesus doing the whole resurrection and opening the Gates of Hel thing.
This discussion has been closed.