Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Let it GO! Decluttering (simplifying) your life of (people, places or things) success stories?

1707172737476»

Replies

• AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 33,100Member Member Posts: 33,100Member Member
    Today I was headed to physio and realized halfway there my appt is next week so I was excited to get home and start on the bedroom. I'm proud to say it's now done. All that's left is hubs office and the boys room and I might make them do their own spaces but probably not.

The bedroom has never looked so tidy and clean and organized and it's no wonder hubs was always coughing and feeling allergic we must have had the world's supply of dust bunnies.

Our housekeeper comes tomorrow. She's been looking after my husband for probably 20 years so she will always be our housekeeper my son calls her auntie. She won't have anything to do tomorrow. Maybe I'll have her make ho the basement for my brother's visit for my surgery.
  • snoo61snoo61 Posts: 507Member Member Posts: 507Member Member
    Well I made it to NY! I got so busy getting ready, I think I forgot to sign into MFP on Monday! I was at 797 days in a row! I guess I'll probably have to start over. Hope all of you are doing ok!
  • Madwife2009Madwife2009 Posts: 1,293Member Member Posts: 1,293Member Member
    snoo61 wrote: »
    Well I made it to NY! I got so busy getting ready, I think I forgot to sign into MFP on Monday! I was at 797 days in a row! I guess I'll probably have to start over. Hope all of you are doing ok!

There is a link somewhere that allows you to reset it to where you should be. I'll try and find it.

My kitchen is now decluttered, my table is where is should be, washing up is a thing of the past .... bliss.

Currently having a "discussion" about a long CB aerial that DH has had for at least the last 31 years - all of the time that I've known him - as in all that time he has never used it.

He has hidden it from me :D
    @snoo61 - here's the link to request a reset of your logging streak:

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request

@snoo61 - here's the link to request a reset of your logging streak:

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request

@Madwife, Thank you so much!
    So, the grandkids are great! (And exhausting lol) if I had this much push at home, every house in the neighborhood would be shining! Let's hope I can stay motivated when I get home.
    Hope you all are doing well!
    edited October 8
  • RubyRed427RubyRed427 Posts: 2,261Member Member Posts: 2,261Member Member
    snoo61 wrote: »

You don't have to start over. Just go to yesterday's food log and enter your food items.
  • Gisel2015Gisel2015 Posts: 2,756Member Member Posts: 2,756Member Member
    @RubyRed427
    Great job and double kudos for organizing and recycling <3 !!
    Just cleared out my linen cupboard. I now have less than half from when I started. Three bags of towels, sheets and other linen for the kerbside recycling collectors on Wednesday.

Gotta <3 decluttering.

Still overly excited about my dishwasher...