Green tea diet

Options

Replies

• FaithGonzalesss
    FaithGonzalesss Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Lean59man wrote: »
    It's interesting that people will join this website which is based on controlling calories, and then use other diets to try and lose weight.

Believe me, from my own personal experience, MFP works. No need to do anything else.

There is no trick to weight loss. Just eat less calories than your body burns in a day and stay the course.

well thats not all accurate. Ive lost about 30 lbs and it wasn't just by eating less calories than my body burns a day.i changed my diet.

How do you think weight loss works?

There seems to be a bit of strain or tension on this discussion. I apologize if I've offended or upset you.

It's just very frustrating when someone starts a discussion by asking for people's views, then responds on the basis that they don't really care what anyone says, they're going to do their own thing anyway.

Plus, you seem to have some inaccurate ideas about weight loss and people are trying to clarify for you, but you don't seem to be interested in learning anything.

I think by some of the stuff ive been saying it does sound like i don't understand the process of weight loss. But i do, i just wanted to TRY this random, false, fad diet. I dont have any expectations of weight loss from this. i expect weight loss from healthy eating, lower calories sometimes and working out.

OK, but go back and read your first post. You never said you were going to try it anyway, you said you'd heard it was good for weight loss and asked people's views. Then you brushed off everyone's views and said you were going to do it anyway.

Can you see how it's frustrating that people took the time to try to answer your question, when you didn't care about the answers anyway?

yes, i can see how its frustrating and i apologize
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I drink green tea vs. black tea (or coffee) only because I desire to minimize the enamel erosion and staining of my teeth. That's it. If I want caffeine, I consume it in OTC tablet form with 11-16 oz of water.