Reached Goal! 5'2, 174 to 130! 44 lbs loss! (Pics!)

Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,555 Member
    Options
    that is soooo awesome! you should be very proud! good job!!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job and have fun lifting!
  • thinlizzy608
    Options
    wow! You look amazing and so much happier....glowing with pride to! :) Good job and you have inspired me as well as many others. WTG!
  • jmorale6
    jmorale6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's an awesome accomplishment. I am 5'2'' and currently 161. I'm trying to get down to 125-130. Thanks for the motivation.
  • beachlover75
    beachlover75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great! I am the same height and about the same weight as your starting weight...your an inspiration. :)
  • clearlyme
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm 5'2" and have a lot more to lose, but it's great to see someone my height so small!
  • msgrowinggirl20
    Options
    Somebody give this woman a medal!!! Good job!
  • luckyshilling
    Options
    Wow! Foxy Lady!
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You GO girl! You're such an inspiration!!!
  • Tamirah82
    Tamirah82 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I am inspired. I have fifty pounds to lose!! Thanks
  • Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    yay! congrats! I started about the same as you (5'2 /175), currently got down to 148! Gonna keep pushing to my goal of 120 :)
  • nelinelineli
    nelinelineli Posts: 330 Member
    Options

Some of the workouts I completed and loved: Turbofire, couch 2-5k, Insanity, Ministry of sound dance workouts.

I'm a pinch over your height and current weight so I should have the same proportions, but I don't look anywhere near as toned and gracious as you. You are beautiful!

So I was wondering, out of the workouts you've completed, do you owe your lovely toned thighs to a particular program? Do you think some helped more than other in that department?
  • mjmlodge
    mjmlodge Posts: 24
    Options
    woooohoooooo! congrats!
  • xtanyx
    xtanyx Posts: 53
    Options
    Thank you all! I was not expecting so many of you to share your support, it means a lot! thank you! the journey continues!
  • xtanyx
    Options
    wow! I am so impressed and happy for you. you are beautiful. now, for some tips, please!

Thank you! I guess a few tips I could offer would be:

Buy a food scale. I bought it in the beginning of my journey and use it every day, along with my measuring cups :p It helps me stay within my portion and calories.

Learn how to read food labels . Within this past year and half, I have learned a bit.

Try new foods! I love my chia seeds! Read online about all these powerhouse items you could be eating.

Buy a HRM. One of my biggest motivational tools. I started off with a polar ft7, and now have a bodymedia link band. Love them all.

Reward yourself. But not with food. I would get so motivated getting a new shirt to work out in. New shoes, new sports bra etc etc.

Drink your water. It helps.. a lot!

try and get some friends involved. More support is always welcomed!

Figure out your numbers. your BMR, TDEE, fat %. The more you know, the better decisions you can make.
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, I am defo gonna try nrolfw this year x
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow,you look amazing! I'm 5'2 too and I started out at 185. You are right,every little bit of extra weight shows when you are short,especially small boned. I'm down 24 pounds so far and you inspire me to keep on going! Great job!
  • xtanyx
    Options
    wow! You look amazing and so much happier....glowing with pride to! :) Good job and you have inspired me as well as many others. WTG!

thank you for the kind words! I have been told numerous times that when I take pictures now, I am smiling a lot more :)
  • rachdun
    rachdun Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - well done
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. What a transformation. Congratulations :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!