Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    OP hasn't been on since last month. Think it's safe to say that she took everyone's advice, tried to back out of being a bridesmaid, and her friend killed her in a fit of rage. Good going everyone, you caused another murder.

Ok.... but what if she is just a slow reader. :smiley:

Wouldn't it have showed her as active by now if she was still slowly reading through all of the responses?

Technically you don't have to sign in to read the forums. Maybe she's embarrassed. I hope she's ok. Now I'm worried.

Maybe she wasn't murdered. It's quite possible she worked herself to death trying to make the money needed to be a participant in the weddings.
  • dadsafrantic
    dadsafrantic Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    don't do it.
  • Jackibrazil
    Jackibrazil Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    OP hasn't been on since last month. Think it's safe to say that she took everyone's advice, tried to back out of being a bridesmaid, and her friend killed her in a fit of rage. Good going everyone, you caused another murder.

LMAO.

My friend changed plans a couple more times and then just went with the original plan to do a local wedding. I figured with the amount of times she'd changed her mind already I should just wait and see.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

LMAO.

My friend changed plans a couple more times and then just went with the original plan to do a local wedding. I figured with the amount of times she'd changed her mind already I should just wait and see.

OPs friend hacked her account after savagely murdering her in order to create an alibi
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Do it sooner than later. If she's really your friend she will understand. Let her know that when you said yes, the dates, location and finances all worked but with a changed date, destination wedding it's no longer possible. but do it SOON so she can find a replacement.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    Most destination weddings don't have a bridal party for this reason. It's not affordable for everyone.
  • Jackibrazil
    Jackibrazil Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

LMAO.

OPs friend hacked her account after savagely murdering her in order to create an alibi

Crap I've been found out.
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    This whole situation is my worst nightmare. 10/10 would lock myself in my home and never befriend anyone again.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    My friend asked me to be a bridesmaid and I was so happy and said yes. She had a date and a venue. My other good friend asked me to be maid of honor and her wedding is 5 weeks after. Perfect right? Wrong. First friend wants to not only change her date to dangerously close to friend number two, but the wedding evolved to a destination wedding and now I'm expected to come up with $600 to pay for my hotel stay for TWO NIGHTS at this resort. She's buying the plane tickets, but I wasn't expecting to have to do this in addition to buying my dress, contributing to showers and bachelorette parties and such. What do you guys think?

just be honest and tell her you cant afford it. if shes a true friend, shell totally understand.