Should couples workout together?

Options
124»

Replies

• MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!! During the week I do my Jillian Michaels DVD (love her stuff!) while my hubby lifts weights. I have managed to figure out how to watch him :wink: and still truly do my DVD. Doing it together we help keep each other motivated. On Fri we go for a 15-30 mile bike ride together. And on the weekends we go for hikes or a family bike ride (pulling our 3 small children in trailers, WORKOUT!) He has been my inspiration, my support, my partner! I love doing things with him!! :flowerforyou:
  • patfriendly
    patfriendly Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Depends if both have same fitness goals and are at same fitness level then yes.
  • muziclver
    muziclver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    work out together, yes. hold hands in the gym, no (<--people at my gym do this...).

how would that even work? lol

I love working out with my SO because sometimes I just feel really self conscious and if I have somebody there I know I feel more comfortable. Although, when we do go, we end up doing racquetball most of the time and then when I work on the machines, he does free weights. It's a good balance of together time and apart time.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    His and her deadlift bars

1y7q2_zpsa8964c6e.gif

You are mistaken- that is her warm up weight she's lifting now and she's just got another set ready to go so she does not have to waste time racking in between. :wink:

: ) Supersetting DL's Now I have seen everything. She is actually finishing her 5x5 with her body weight in that gif. She is getting pretty strong.
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    His and her deadlift bars

1y7q2_zpsa8964c6e.gif

You are mistaken- that is her warm up weight she's lifting now and she's just got another set ready to go so she does not have to waste time racking in between. :wink:

: ) Supersetting DL's Now I have seen everything. She is actually finishing her 5x5 with her body weight in that gif. She is getting pretty strong.
    WICKED!