Starting Over...Again

Options
124»

Replies

• clsmorton909
    clsmorton909 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Almost identical situation... I’m back again for the same reason! Sounds like you are on the right track to get back to your goal weight!
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yoyo is my middle name... :'(
  • chardh
    chardh Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need support. I am not back again but finally getting in my groove, log in daily and am happy to support where I can. We got this!
  • MfromBristol
    MfromBristol Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Gained 18lbs back in 2 months... My excuse was stress. I realise that stress cannot be an excuse!

My life was 100 times better when I was active and ate nourishing delicious fresh foods!!!

I aim to start loving myself today by giving it all the things it needs and in return it will not only feel great but look awesome!

JOIN ME !
  • kimberlybruzzese
    kimberlybruzzese Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am super excited to be starting an 8 week boot camp program on Thursday. Rumor has it, there is a 21 day cleanse in the beginning. I can't wait to find out what that means exactly. Now, I have to try hard not to eat badly for the next two days just because I start that program soon.
  • kimberlybruzzese
    kimberlybruzzese Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Where did everyone go? Hope you are all doing well.
  • wryone4
    wryone4 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 a couple of years back and after a move that made it difficult to stay as accountable, I gained 20 back. I am hoping to drop another 30 to get to where I had intended to be. This all is just a reminder to me that I can't look at any of this as a diet or temporary. Tracking food, keeping a fitness mindset, AND forgiving myself when I slip a bit is just the way life has to be going forward. At nearly 45, going off course for more than a few days takes a toll. So, I am trying to be in it for the long haul. You all can do it!
  • stepladder49
    stepladder49 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sigh... this is me. Constantly starting over. BUT this time I hope to be back for real. One NEW thing I am trying is trying to get involved on these forums and adding friends on MFP. I think it will be helpful to keep me accountable! Please add me if you want to connect :)
  • Hunzalita
    Hunzalita Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new here. No more fad diets for me i am tired of looseing weight and gaining all back ugh I decided to eat non processed foods and exercise i am going slow steady and consistent my goal is to loose weight but also be healthy ! Please feel free to add me. :) lets motivate each other!!
  • chasitystiff2325
    chasitystiff2325 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • gaby_gz1988
    gaby_gz1988 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The same always happens to me as well. This is probably my 4th time here. I am hoping that this time will be different..
  • blueoasis50
    blueoasis50 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lost 30 lbs in 2015. Felt great outside as well as inside. Lots of energy to do anything. Even threw out old XL sized clothes, thinking I would not need them again. 2 years later, am starting all over again.....ugh. Who do I have to blame - not anyone else, or life but solely myself. For not keeping up with the new habits I had acquired that year. Slipping back to old ways of not working out consistently and eating right all the time was so easy. So here I am, 2 years later, ready to do this again. Began logging this month, started exercising 2 days ago, even signed up for 10k in April to keep me motivated. Have started losing again. Feel free to friend me if you would like.
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Almost the same situation. If we did it before we can do it again!! I hope. Good luck