Link2Life wrote: »
    01/02/2018: C25K W1D1
    01/11/2018: C25K W1D2
    01/15/2018: C25K W1D3
    01/17/2018: C25K W2D1
    01/19/2018: C25K W2D2
    01/21/2018: C25K W2D3
    01/23/2018: C25K W3D1

Felt so damn good this morning I had to run another 90 second interval and kicked up the mph another .5. I loved how that felt, even though I was out of breath! And that led to spontaneous smiling and tears; I suppose because it just feels so good to *finally* DO what I've wanted to DO and not spend my life sitting on the couch surfing Facebook feeling envious of everyone else. No one can stop me now! Have a great day everyone! :)

~ Link2Life

W00T! Well done!
  • Starflight00
    Starflight00 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    zdyb23456 wrote: »
    Runkeeper just sent me this... I started half marathon training at the end of March last year. I know I have more miles than they report because it doesn’t have any of my treadmill runs on there. Still it’s kinda cool.

8ez24bytu6ch.png

Do you have a Premium? Nice overview and your mileage is awesome.
  • MNLittleFinn
    MNLittleFinn Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    Anyone know about raising money for charity... I'm thinking about raising money to help support one of my paras, who just got diagnosed with cancer. figure with 4 big races this year and the training for it, I could help out by setting up some sort of fund drive along with it.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    lporter229 wrote: »
    I have 6 easy miles on tap for this evening. It's 36 degrees, windy and raining. I find this to be among the most unpleasant running weather. I am trying to decide if it's worth hitting the dreadmill. Either way, I am not looking forward to this run.

@lporter229 I agree 100% what awful weather.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Anyone know about raising money for charity... I'm thinking about raising money to help support one of my paras, who just got diagnosed with cancer. figure with 4 big races this year and the training for it, I could help out by setting up some sort of fund drive along with it.

@MNLittleFinn take a look at classy.org
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    @MobyCarp congrats on the award and check, but an even bigger congrats on the quad progress
    @rheddmobile the nature encounter sounds very cool!
    @_nikkiwolf_ once a shoe is screwed you wouldn't want to use them on pavement, but the shoe can be unscrewed and use normally. Use screw shoes on pavement is so much uncomfortable as it is annoyingly noisy. It's rare I use screw shoes. In my first two winters I used them maybe 3 or 4 times. I used them last night for the first time this winter but I don't think I needed to.

12 more pages to read to be caught up...
  • ddmm2013
    ddmm2013 Posts: 38 Member
    Options

exercise.png