25 lbs by April Fools w spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 4,965 Member
    Options
    @JustKeepSwimming2008 Thanks for the group tips. I joined the summer body one. The leader looks very organized.
    I decided I didn't want to do international travel right now, but will keep the Amazing Race Weight Loss Challenge in mind.
    Thanks again. You rock!
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    JustKeepSwimming2008 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Tolamarie wrote: »
    @JustKeepSwimming2008 Thanks for the group tips. I joined the summer body one. The leader looks very organized.
    I decided I didn't want to do international travel right now, but will keep the Amazing Race Weight Loss Challenge in mind.
    Thanks again. You rock!

Yay! Happy to see you over there! ❤
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    Three pound gain this week. It was a beautiful weekend with a big backyard barbecue. I was on a mission to eat all the potato chips I could find.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,618 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, if any of you are interested in a little extra support/accountability, or just looking to try something new to motivate you, and might be interested in taking part in a weight loss challenge, one of my favorites is starting again this Thursday! It's called "Hello, Summer Body!" -a weight loss challenge', and it goes for 16 weeks. I did the Spring challenge previously. I love that it's low stress, but really motivating at the same time. This is the challenge that helped me lose 25+ lbs and I'm so happy Kristen is doing another one! It's only open for a little while (maybe til monday?). Then it's locked and becomes Private so only the people who Joined the group can read the posts. And Stella, in this challenge, the person (Kristen) that heads this challenge does the spreadsheet weekly. We just weigh in once a week in the challenge thread. And she does the rest for us! <3

Also, a few weeks ago I joined the Amazing Race Weight loss Challenge too for the first time and it is soooo fun! Its a team effort and we do different challenges and chart "miles" via how many exercise minutes we log as we compete with other teams. We're 'in a different country' every week...and it's, well...Amazing! I'm seriously impressed with how much detail the AR planning group puts into the Weekly challenges. This one fills up fast, but they recently posted that they are still taking names for the Waitlist, but it sounds like people are moved pretty quick from the waitlist to a team.

I just thought I'd mention them to you guys as I've heard some people struggling with motivation and frustration in some of the threads I follow...I know I do at times! Lol. So maybe check 'em out (or any challenge for that matter) if your interested in trying something new to kick start weightloss

Thanks, so she does the recording in the spreadsheet for you? Great job on loosing 25 lbs.❣
  • stella7x7
    Options
    My weight was 257.2, im sad Im up so much, i was doing so good. Im thinking and hoping its just because i am due for my cycle.
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    JustKeepSwimming2008 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Stella, yes, she puts it in. The open period to join the group challenge is still open so check it out if your interested. It's a good one! If you click on the 'Community' link, then scroll to the 'Challenges' link. The challenge is called 'Hello, Summer Body' weightloss challenge.

The first post in that thread has a hyperlink. Click on that link, then 'Join' the group. We're posting our weigh ins there today until noon CA time. :)
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    @stella7x7 I recorded your weight for the week. I had a gain too. We'll do better this week!
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    I weighed in a day early. I redeemed myself somewhat but still heavier than I was a couple of weeks ago. Here's to a good week!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone this week!
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Today i weigbed 256.0,
  • Mint_Kitty
    Mint_Kitty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @stella7x7 your sheets updated!

Ahhh I'm finally losing weight again, hell yeah. ~
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Mint_Kitty wrote: »
    @stella7x7 your sheets updated!

Ahhh I'm finally losing weight again, hell yeah. ~

Thanks, cool on your loss
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Down 7.3 so far. Enjoying this nice weather on the east coast. Makes working out easier.
  • Tolamarie
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Down 4 since we started. Yea!

Hope everyone has a good weigh-in this week.
  • stella7x7
    Options
    My weight is 248.2 this morning.
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »

What an awesome weight loss this week! Good for you!

I've entered it on the spreadsheet.

PS: I like the new profile pic. Purple is your color!
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Tolamarie wrote: »

What an awesome weight loss this week! Good for you!

I've entered it on the spreadsheet.

PS: I like the new profile pic. Purple is your color!

Thank you.
  • stella7x7
    Options
    I just noticed we were supposed to put a Aug goal weight,id like to be at 230.
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    I just noticed we were supposed to put a Aug goal weight,id like to be at 230.

I entered your goal weight.
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    OMG! Stepped on the scale this morning and was at 203. That's a 3.6 lb loss in a week. I upped my walking from 1.3 to 3 miles a few times this week and kept calorie count below goal. I did splurge on Mother's Day and had two glasses of wine and a small piece of chocolate cake. Celebrating me!