25 lbs by April Fools w spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 5,137 Member
    Options
    I looked back and I've only lost 9.6 pounds since this group started January 1. I guess the bright side is that I could have easily gained that same amount if I weren't on MFP logging my food and recording my weight.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,674 Member
    Options
    My weight for this week was 254.2.
    Thanks for recording the goal weight.
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Down another 1.5! So close to being under 200! Just another 1.5 to go. loving how well my clothes are fitting. Finally got to purge the fat jeans and donate them. Looking forward to continuing the loss into August.
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    @stella7x7 I entered your weight for this week. Glad it's a new week for all of us.
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    Down another 1.5! So close to being under 200! Just another 1.5 to go. loving how well my clothes are fitting. Finally got to purge the fat jeans and donate them. Looking forward to continuing the loss into August.

Congratulations Merlotmom16! I am very happy for you. It's so rewarding to look better and feel better.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Hey guys just came back and noticed some of you are still going with a new spreadsheet. I have all my numbers so will be adding myself in. Just to make sure I’m not confused, all conversation is continuing in this same thread??
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Sharing link for easier access.
    Piqueaboo wrote: »

• Tolamarie
    edited May 2018
    Options
    @mari_moulin Thank you!

Yes, conversation continues here.
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Well i didnt loose anything still 254.2 this weigh in
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »

Well at least you didn't gain. I gained one, but that's ok, just glad it wasn't 10.

I recorded your weight.
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Tolamarie wrote: »

Well at least you didn't gain. I gained one, but that's ok, just glad it wasn't 10.

I recorded your weight.

Yes true, thanks for your help and encouragement.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Yes, I wouldn't worry about it too much I'm always up and down what seems like 15lbs but there is a trend so I'm not beating myself up over it
  • Merlotmom16
    Merlotmom16 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    So close to being under 200! Down 1.5 since last week. Committed to daily workouts and staying under my calorie goals. Clothes are fitting so much better. I need a new summer wardrobe!
  • StevefromMichigan
    StevefromMichigan Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    So close to being under 200! Down 1.5 since last week. Committed to daily workouts and staying under my calorie goals. Clothes are fitting so much better. I need a new summer wardrobe!

Congratulations! I just had to order new clothes as well. Those extra large t-shirts were starting to look ridiculous on me :)
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Sharing link for easier access.

• mari_moulin
    Options
    Hey everyone. Hope you are all well. I’ve been playing with the idea of starting a Keto diet. Not sure if I’m strong enough to drop all carbs but they are gonna considerably go down in the next few days to start off with. Fingers crossed it helps boost my weight loss.
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    Hey everyone. Hope you are all well. I’ve been playing with the idea of starting a Keto diet. Not sure if I’m strong enough to drop all carbs but they are gonna considerably go down in the next few days to start off with. Fingers crossed it helps boost my weight loss.

Good luck to you!

And thanks for moving the link within easy reach.

• stella7x7
    Options
    My weight this morning was 249.6.
  • Tolamarie
    edited June 2018
    Options
    My weight this morning was 249.6.

It's been entered.
  • stella7x7