25 lbs by April Fools w spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• elisabel
    elisabel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Is the spreadsheet set for future weigh-ins?
  • jaynaiir
    jaynaiir Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Do we have another one started, or are we using the same one?
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies, sorry for the delay (I just started a new job) but the spreadsheet is ready! It’s the same link as before (will share shortly) and it’s 15lbs to the start of August. I deleted anyone who hadn’t posted regularly so if you didn’t make the cut please re-add yourselves!
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    JustKeepSwimming2008 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Hello ladies, sorry for the delay (I just started a new job) but the spreadsheet is ready! It’s the same link as before (will share shortly) and it’s 15lbs to the start of August. I deleted anyone who hadn’t posted regularly so if you didn’t make the cut please re-add yourselves!

Thanks so much for doing this! I was going to attempt it, but honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing! Lol
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    With pleasure!

Thanks so much for doing this! I was going to attempt it, but honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing! Lol

• Tolamarie
    Tolamarie Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Here’s he link!

Thanks so much for doing this!

I am on sheet 2 and I notice it does not extend to August 1. I wonder if my Excel is misreading it or if you are just not quite done cleaning.

Thanks again!
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    Tolamarie wrote: »
    Here’s he link!

Thanks so much for doing this!

I am on sheet 2 and I notice it does not extend to August 1. I wonder if my Excel is misreading it or if you are just not quite done cleaning.

Thanks again!

Sorry, I added myself to sheet 1 as you instructed. I guess I wasn't quite awake when I posted earlier.

Thanks again for doing this.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    stella7x7 wrote: »
    Id like to keep it up, spreadsheet is nice,yet im not able to use that particular one with my phone. I do appreciate all those who helped me.

Stella, have you tried to access MFP by using the website verses the app? I can't access any spreadsheets from the app when I use my phone. But if I go through my chrome web browser on my phone, and type in the www.myfitnesspal.com and then go into my account that way, I can get into and edit/add on the spreadsheets.

Just make sure you have the Google Sheets app downloaded too. It will pull the spreadsheet into Sheets. Then you could access it and edit/add anytime through Sheets.

I was having trouble for the longest time, but this has been the best way for me to be able to edit spreadsheets for other challenges. I'm sure it's not the easiest way to get access, but hey, it worked for me! Lol

No,thanks,but i just went to the websight given, copied it, but idk what to do with it,where do i copy it to? How do i add my name and weights? im kinda ignorant with all that stuff, maybe thats my whole issue,i just dnt know how to do it.lol thanks for your help.
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Im still trying to figure out how to actually record the weight,so if someone could put my weights for now id appreciate it. 1st one is 255.6
    2nd one would be 254.0 thanks
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    @stella7x7 I would record your weight but haven't been able to get into the spreadsheet for the last hour or so. It says I need permission and I have sent an email asking for permission in case I really do need it. I may have locked myself out. Ha!
  • jaynaiir
    jaynaiir Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im still trying to figure out how to actually record the weight,so if someone could put my weights for now id appreciate it. 1st one is 255.6

I gotchoo
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    We’ll be using sheet 1 only, I’ve deleted 2&3 to avoid confusion - sheet 1 is unlocked and everyone should be able to access and edit it, the others were limited! I hope this helps =)
  • JustKeepSwimming2008
    JustKeepSwimming2008 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I jist tried. I can't get into the spreadsheet from the link. Says I need to request permission?
  • stella7x7
    Options
    jaynaiir wrote: »

I gotchoo

Thanks very much
  • stella7x7
    Options
    Tolamarie wrote: »
    @stella7x7 I would record your weight but haven't been able to get into the spreadsheet for the last hour or so. It says I need permission and I have sent an email asking for permission in case I really do need it. I may have locked myself out. Ha!

Its showing me tbe same thing,thanks
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    Il I’ll try again!
  • Piqueaboo
    Options
    CLICK HERE FOR SPREAD SHEET

This should work for everyone, I double checked the settings, anyone with this link can edit! Please let me know if it works now =)
  • Tolamarie
    Options
    The link worked fine for me this morning. Many thanks Piqueaboo!
  • TheNewJB
    TheNewJB Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Piqueaboo!