Late 20s / early 30s women

Options
daisybelle30
daisybelle30 Posts: 8 Member
edited January 2018 in Motivation and Support
Hi, I've just joined again and would love some support from people in the same position as me. I'm 29 and a half (lol clinging on to my 20s!!) And need to lose about 25lbs. Any females in their late 20s/early 30s who want to be accountable to each other? x

Replies

• purplicious86
    purplicious86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 31, wanting to lose about 25-30 lbs. Ultimate goal prob 40 lbs. Feel free to add me too.
  • laurenisfitforlife
    laurenisfitforlife Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just turned 29 and have lost 80 pound with about 5 left to go. Feel free to add me!
  • gilson093
    gilson093 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I will be 28 in two weeks and need to relose 15 pounds plus another 15! Feel free to add me, anyone!
  • AlMonkey
    AlMonkey Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Just turned 30, right now looking at 76 labs to lose then reevaluating
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey. Feel free to add me.
  • shortlilmeg
    shortlilmeg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all you lovely ladies! I'm 30 and I have a good 60-70 lbs I would like to lose. I have an almost 2 year old, and while my weight was great when i was pregnant with him, when I went back to work full time, it has slowly crept back up! So definitely looking for some motivation and accountability!
  • dk6boys
    dk6boys Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    34 here. Gosh I think I'm the oldest! I turn 35 in march and hope to lose 35 pounds in 2018 and maintain. I'd love to connect with all of you!
  • kelsuha89
    kelsuha89 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd love to make this my year to start losing...not gaining...I need to lose roughly 30-40lbs - I have no 'goal date' in mind - I just want the weight off. Please feel free to add me as well, I'd love the support and encouragement :)
  • adele012
    adele012 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!