Late 20s / early 30s women

Options

Replies

• Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    28 in two months! Lost 72lbs, with about 60 more to go. I'm here everyday and new friends are always welcome!
  • amnavarro2211
    amnavarro2211 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 31, looking to lose around 25 - 30 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • mrsbentley7
    mrsbentley7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! I'm also looking for support, 30 here. Started a little over a month ago loosely monitoring my portions and started logging 24 days ago. Started more physical activity this past week. Lost 10lbs so far! Goal is 50 total. Please add me!
  • Kristan723
    Kristan723 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 29 and also clinging to my 20s for all I'm worth lol. I have been fighting this weight struggle since I was in my teens and am about a month into my current big push to make a change. I am just over 200 and looking to lose 50-60 or hopefully 2 dress sizes atleast in the next year. Some support would be epic.
  • QueenK3115
    QueenK3115 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to invite me!!! Definitely need the extra support. I’m 27 and have to lose about 50-60lbs again. I want to be healthy again and hopefully lose the weight to get ready to start a family ❤️ I definitely don’t want to be pregnant if I’m already not doing well
  • derbzjessie90
    derbzjessie90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey every one I just started on this app about a week ago I'm 27 and am needing to lose my 55 lbs but I have very little motivation when it's just me.. so you can add me and we can all help echother <3
  • jilldoeps08
    jilldoeps08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey would love to be a part! I'm 31(32 shortly) would love be at my same fitness level I was at my 30th Birthday so I'm gonna have to be doing some weight loss! 40pounds... +/- life happens right? Add me :)
  • loveyourselforeverr
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 28 going on 29 in April (which I cannot believe btw. I don’t feel 29 at all!) I’m very active on MFP. Always posting and very supportive! Let’s do this! :)
  • jacalynrose11
    jacalynrose11 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am 25, and still have at least 15-25 to go depending how I feel at my goal weight. I'm looking for accountability friends!
  • epidg530
    epidg530 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join yall! i am 30 and am up 15 :-( i am having trouble staying motivated and get off track a lot. any help/suggestions would be great
  • _Funkme_
    _Funkme_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just turned 28 and need to lose 50lbs. Just started using my fitness pal and am loving it! Can't wait to try cloud eggs tonight!!
  • maybe1pe
    maybe1pe Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    27 here and have lost 110 lbs.

Would love to support and be supported by anyone that would like to add me!
  • rcervetto
    rcervetto Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and have lost 41 pounds in the last 1.5 years (plus had a baby in that time! so only ~8 months of purposeful weight loss) and have 20-25 pounds to go.

Always looking for more accountability partners and motivators, feel free to add me!
  • StarryEyed0
    StarryEyed0 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm 27 and 9 weeks into my weight loss journey
  • mfrank09
    mfrank09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 29...about to be 30. And as the date gets closer I get more committed to losing this weight once and for all. Anyone who wants to add me...support and motivation is highly appreciated!
  • amberhayx
    amberhayx Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m 27 and looking to lose about 20lbs (short term goal) but 60lbs overall!! Just started back at this as well after not being active for however long! Feeling positive!
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi im just starting back up too!
  • d_pink88
    d_pink88 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and feel the same way trying to hang in the 20's lol..... needs some motivation and support myself feel free to add!!!
  • SCRN2019
    SCRN2019 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! 29 here and looking to loose about 100 lbs! I just started last week! Feel free to add me!
  • megs_1985
    megs_1985 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Sure! Bonus points if you have no idea what you're doing with your life?

Lol I still don’t know what i want to be when I grow up. I’m 32. Stay st home Mom but looking for a job. Have 40 lbs to lose.