Late 20s / early 30s women

Options

Replies

• lioux93
    lioux93 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm 25 from Ireland and looking to lose two stone. If anyone wants motivation and interaction then feel free to add
  • kackaroo
    kackaroo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 29 next month, I need to loose 20-25 lbs. getting married in October and want the baby weight gone! Never felt more motivated! Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • Irina_Phoenix
    Irina_Phoenix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    AlMonkey wrote: »
    Just turned 30, right now looking at 76 labs to lose then reevaluating

That's exactly the same as me!

Well, I turned 30 in April, and my most recent weight is 226. Last year this time I had barely dipped below 200 but gained a lot back over the last few months.

I'd like to get down to 150, and maybe somewhere closer to 135, as I'm 5'2'', but it's relative bc I'm also athletic and want to build muscle.

Finally buckling down and keeping track of things again.

It's been hard for me, bc the ONE thing I can keep on top of is getting exercising, and I haven't been able to since I recently sprained my ankle. But I'm gunna have to learn to adjust my eating as the primary target right now.

GL, ladies!
  • Irina_Phoenix
    Options
    Hey I'm 29 with 100lbs that I want to lose overall. I am turning 30 this summer and would like to be in a better place physically and mentally when I reach that milestone. I am pretty good and dropping weight when I am actually utilizing fitness trackers and being accountable! Let's all hit our goals together! feel free to add me!

I feel the same way - when I actually follow a plan, it works very well. Actually doing something is more than half the battle. I'm able to lose weight pretty easily, but when I'm not watching myself, I gain it really easily, too.
  • Irina_Phoenix
    Options
    gillythyme wrote: »
    It's snow storming here so I had to keep the kids home from daycare. That means I had to improvise my workout and do a video on the tv while the kids were occupied playing. I made it work even though it wasn't my best work out. I hope you ladies are having a good time and fitting in those workouts! I've lost 2 pounds since Monday! This week is going strong! All the best! Gillian.

That's great!

It's really easy for me to justify not doing things, so one of my motivational goals for this year is "Find solutions instead of making excuses" - so this really inspires me!

I'm trying to stay active at my sedentary job at a call center - I have my hand weights here, and try to work out my lets and arms by doing little exercises, either standing or in my chair.
  • BabyLovesToRun
    BabyLovesToRun Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Been on this journey for a long time! Started at 226, down to 177 ... have gone from cardio to weight lifting and loving the muscular results.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Hi! 31 here, starting again (and again and again). Went from 231 to 145 several years ago, and have been gaining and losing ever since. Winter is always hard for me, and now i'm at 188 because i... stopped trying. Looking to get back to 160 or under, as i seem to be able to maintain 155-160 with relative ease.
  • amarnea
    amarnea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m 27 years old. My current weight is 171 and my goal weight is 140. I need others on the same journey since I am the only person making the life change. I would love to be friends. Let’s be motivated together!! Please add me
  • jlynn1991
    jlynn1991 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    26 and lost 13.6lbs. Still aiming to loose another 10-15. Trying to go slow and steady loose gradually not too fast as I always yo yo in weight when I over doit.
  • raygunn_viola
    raygunn_viola Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and working on the last 20 #'s. I am in nursing school , so stress eating is a major problem...
  • emmatisdell
    emmatisdell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! If anyone wants to add me I’d appreciate the support! Xx
  • rabbitmoustache
    rabbitmoustache Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes please, I need all the motivation I can get! I keep stopping and starting, stopping and starting. I went on the scales yesterday after many months and......CRAP!!
    Need motivation and people to annoy me/give me the fear, so that I know that giving up is NOT an option!

I am really hoping that today is the first day, not the last day...
    : )
  • Lutielu
    Lutielu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hilarious lol. I’m 29 and a half also but about 60ish lbs to lose
  • freakyfantasy
    freakyfantasy Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    28 and looking to lose about 70 lbs. I need you girls to keep me in check :)
  • AlMonkey
    AlMonkey Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    How has everyone been doing?
    I'm struggling a little as we have about 3 feet of snow and I don't drive so anytime I'm offered a ride home I take it instead of going to the gym and having to trudge home afterward, exhausted and cold!

But as for eating I've been doing okay, getting more veggies in even if that means sometimes I'm having steamed broccoli with breakfast
  • highlightergreen
    highlightergreen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, is it too late to join? I'm 28 and would like to lose 20lbs and be more healthy. Feel free to add me!
  • mgaje
    mgaje Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I’m 30 years young and have found my way back to square one. I am aiming to loose 40 lbs . Always looking to give and receive support! Best of luck all! You got this
  • LizzieEEllis
    LizzieEEllis Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm 32. I have used mfp/P90 workout videos/walking to lose 35 pounds. I have 20 pounds to go to reach my ultimate goal weight and very little motivation. Have been off-track for several months and am just getting over the flu/bronchitis. I'm scraping by at work, but it's going to be another few days before I'll have the energy to exercise or cook. Another thing hurting my motivation is how slowly the progress comes when you're short and have a very small deficit to work with. In the beginning when I had more to lose, I could consistently lose 1-2 pounds per week. Now I'm lucky to see -0.25/week with diet and exercise every day. Add cycle fluctuations and it might take a full month to see any downward trend on the scale or measuring tape. It's hard to spend a month working toward a 1 pound difference that you could probably see anyway after a good poo.
    HW: 185
    CW: 150
    GW: 130
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    32. Up and down. High of 180, low of 128. Ran a bulk, failed to cut, accidentally bulked again. Sitting at a thick 150. Want to lose 10-15 lbs.
  • amyeast88
    amyeast88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! 29 here and needing some support! Add me ladies!