Options

Replies

• Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,072 Member
    Options
    JFT, 3/15/18

1. Up @ 7/DH up @ 7:20 :/Both of us up @ 7:20 and that was a fight. Lol
    2. Normal morning stuff :|Only part of a cup of coffee and weighing myself
    3. Yoga/Bible/Meditate :|Today was weird. Meditate preparing for the needles/Bible after I got home. Didn't do yoga though. I need to get back into the swing of that. I miss it. I find that I have a better day when I do it in the morning
    4. M's for needles and coffee :)Had a very good time!
    5. Walk/Quiet time :'(Stayed at M&M for longer then I thought
    6. Gym :'(See above
    7. Read :)Only the next day of Becks
    8. Prep dinner(sesame honey chix/broccoli/brown rice)Was super yummy. I'm still pretty full. I love this meal.
    9. DH time/Pens game :)Doing this now. The DH wants to cuddle. Lol
    10. Bed by 11:30 :)Probably. Lol

Gonna finish later. DH is demanding my attention. Lol

Ahah *wink wink*
  • sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    JFY (Thursday)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water :)
    2. Log all the food I eat :)
    3. Stay in the green with my food intake :)
    4. Complete 3 orders from my shop :)
    5. Shovel the dang driveway again :)
    6. Laundry :)

JFT (Friday)
    1. Drink 8 glasses of water
    2. Log all the food I eat
    3. Stay in the green with my food intake
    4. Go to the gym (Yeah, no shoveling today!!!!)
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Wednesday:
    1. Log accurately. ❌ Log lunch before heading out. ✔ Tea. ✔ Morning meds. ✔ Take book to school for S. ✔
    2. Type Week 11 plans. ❌ Create quiz for Friday and test for next Friday. ❌ Review Week 5 discussion. TPCASTT WITH BOTH CLASSES! ✔ Play Kahoot! to review figurative language. ❌
    3. Daily 5-min meditation. ❌ UPDATE CLASS WEBSITES. ✔ Add thrift store donation & used bookstore to Saturday's plans. Review freshmen unit after spring break and brainstorm ideas. ✔ NO CART Apr 26-27. Type sub plans for Thursday. ✔ Print rubrics for ungraded assessments. ✔ Email D about book order.
    4. PLANNING: a - TYPE AND PRINT SUB PLANS FOR TOMORROW DADGUMMIT!!! ✔ b - Write Week 4 part 1. ❌ c - Grade ALL freshman work and 2 assignments EACH sophomore class. ❌ d - Input grades. ✔
    5. 1 set body exercises (10 lifted push-ups ALL THE WAY DOWN, 10 lunges each leg, 70 sec plank, 40 sec forward fold, 20 sec triangle each side, 40 sec down dog, 30 sec crane/tree each leg, 15 side leg lifts) aim for 2. ❌ 5k steps at school; aim for 6. ✔
    6. GET MEDS FROM DENTIST. ✔ Reply to I. ✔ Dinner with B? GRADE ALL RESEARCH. ❌
    7. Gym for Day 3 strength ❌; run to 10k; aim for 12. ✔ Chop more celery. ❌ Teeth flossed, rinsed, brushed; in bed by 9:45. ✔

JFT Friday
    1. Log accurately. Log lunch before heading out. ❌ Tea. ✔ Morning meds. ✔
    2. Type and print Week 11 plans. Create quiz for Friday and test for next Friday. Review Week 5 discussion. WRITE THE STUPID PART 1 OF THE STUPID ESSAY! Play Kahoot! to review figurative language. Admit that I have no friggin clue what I'm doing. Feel useless and incompetent. ✔✔✔ PRINT PROGRESS REPORTS
    3. Daily 5-min meditation. Yeah like that ever happens. Update class website. ✔ Add thrift store donation & used bookstore to Saturday's plans. Review freshmen unit after spring break and brainstorm ideas. Check on cart for April 13. NO CART 26-27. Print rubrics for ungraded assessments. ✔ Email D about book order.
    4. PLANNING: a - TYPE AND PRINT THAT STUPID ESSAY DADGUMMIT!!! ✔ b - TYPE AND PRINT WEEK 11. c - Grade ALL freshman work and 2 assignments EACH sophomore class. d - Input grades.
    5. 1 set body exercises (10 lifted push-ups ALL THE WAY DOWN, 10 lunges each leg, 70 sec plank, 40 sec forward fold, 20 sec triangle each side, 40 sec down dog, 30 sec crane/tree each leg, 15 side leg lifts) aim for 2. Feel weak and pathetic. 5k steps at school; aim for 6.
    6. PRINT THAT STUPID ESSAY AND TAKE IT HOME. Reply to I. ✔ Dinner with B? Meet at Sonic, go to gym briefly, eat at Panera.
    7. Gym for Day 3 strength; run to 10k; aim for 12. Chop the last of the celery. Check on Zumba and yoga for tomorrow. Teeth flossed, rinsed, brushed; in bed by 9:45. ✔

Scale goals

November: 183.6
    December: 176.6
    January: 174.6
    February: 173.6
    March 1: 172.4.
    March 31 goal: 170.4
    March 19 goal: 173.5

March 16: 183.6. *sigh* Losing weight is HARD. Running is HARD. Lifting weights is HARD. Everything is a challenge and I just want to go back to bed. Yesterday was pretty much a complete waste. Managed to get myself medicated and to the dentist (thank you parent drivers!) and I just COULD NOT make myself do anything useful for the rest of the day. I get to school today and the student papers are in no kind of order whatsoever, I have no idea who got any work done yesterday, I left my ipad at home, I brought the laptop BUT forgot the laptop CORD.

It's not yet 9 AM and I hate today. I hate everything.
  • HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    JFT, 3/15/18

1. Up @ 7/DH up @ 7:20 :/Both of us up @ 7:20 and that was a fight. Lol
    2. Normal morning stuff :|Only part of a cup of coffee and weighing myself
    3. Yoga/Bible/Meditate :|Today was weird. Meditate preparing for the needles/Bible after I got home. Didn't do yoga though. I need to get back into the swing of that. I miss it. I find that I have a better day when I do it in the morning
    4. M's for needles and coffee :)Had a very good time!
    5. Walk/Quiet time :'(Stayed at M&M for longer then I thought
    6. Gym :'(See above
    7. Read :)Only the next day of Becks
    8. Prep dinner(sesame honey chix/broccoli/brown rice)Was super yummy. I'm still pretty full. I love this meal.
    9. DH time/Pens game :)Doing this now. The DH wants to cuddle. Lol
    10. Bed by 11:30 :)Probably. Lol

Gonna finish later. DH is demanding my attention. Lol

Ahah *wink wink*

HAHAHA! That's actually not what I meant. Lol. He wanted me to pay attention to him. Lol. We cuddled on the couch. I fell asleep. Lol
  • HGSmith0920
    Options
    Okay, so let's finish this now. Lol

JFT, 3/16/18

1. Log all food
    2. Water!
    3. Up @ 7
    4. Morning stuff/Breakfast
    5. Meditate/Bible
    6. Yoga
    7. Gym
    8. Email Bank
    9. Meal Prep
    10. Lunch
    11. Send out 3 resumes
    12. Dinner at M&M's
    13. Bed by 12

I hope everyone is having a great day!
  • HGSmith0920
    Options
    @clicketykeys Oh sheesh! I'm so sorry that you're having such a hard time! Just remember, Spring Break is around the corner(I think. Lol) You can catch up on everything and have a few days to decompress and get your head straight. Yes, losing weight is hard. But it will be so worth it in the end. And like people say here, Nothing worth having comes easy. I think you will appreciate all the work you put in when you finally hit that ultimate goal because you work so dadgum(I love this!) HARD! Keep that chin up. Chalk this up to a bad day and move forward! Hoping tomorrow is better!
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :)
    - Stick to food plan :)
    - 30+ minute lunch break :| technically I did, though I was preparing for my meeting with the director (to give feedback on my boss)
    - Leave work by 7.30 (deadline tomorrow, but can't work late tomorrow as have tickets for ballet at 7pm!) :neutral: 7.45

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Stick to food plan
    - Take a 45+ minute lunch break
    - Stop work by 6.30
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    Recap Th 3/15 ~ Banged snooze alarm for > 1 hour (which hubby ignores) & no treadmill before work. Then check tire pressure light on again, so stopped at service station to check & fill. Ack ~ hope the morning gets better! Rest of morning was fine, it was the afternoon that was a pain. Registration to next week's seminar was reopened by new co-administrator (without full understanding of ramifications), so now I have to download reg list again and make new check-in list. At least I had delayed doing name tags until Friday. :p
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 8,400 steps, 250+ steps 13/14 & 25 floors :smiley:
    2) Class at noon / lunch at desk / supper mostly prelogged / no snacking in evening / net calories green & monitor usual = Net calories -60, sugar -14 (mostly fruit), sodium / protein / fiber excellent, and 12c water. Only a spoonful of peanut butter as evening snack, and based on F daily weigh-in, no wonder I felt peckish. :smiley:
    3) Evening: choir :smiley: almost ready for Holy Week & Easter / at least 1 to-do :smiley: washed dishes & decluttered a little
    4) Unplug 9:00 :smiley: / floss :smiley: didn't want to, but wanted my smiley here ~ thanks, JFT! / retainers :smiley: / bed & TV 10:15 :smiley: getting easier ~ being offline > hour & tired helps :#

JFT F 3/16 ~ Only hit snooze alarm until 6 a.m. :p
    1) Treadmill before work / 2.5 mi 41:13 / stretched :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    3) Snacks & meals for day in my head / prelog as much as possible (new recipe for side dish tonight) / net calories green / monitor usual
    4) Finalize prep for seminar (hopefully no more glitches)
    5) Evening: Women's NCAA tourney bball game 4 p.m. / at least 1 to-do / make protein muffins?
    6) Floss & retainers / bed & TV off 11:00

@Saragirl2 Have been thinking of you with all the storms. Hope you have power and are doing ok.
  • s64379
    s64379 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am Beth.58 years,183 pounds.I am a nurse and love lifting weights. I am also part Italian and love carbs.You guys are a lifesaver to me
  • HGSmith0920
    Options
    (5'5" 29y Female)
    March 1st- 154.8

March Goals
    1. Log all food at least 5 days a week
    2. Try Yoga Studio in town(if I like, go 1x a week)
    3. Acupuncture weekly
    4. Get back to the gym(go 3x a week)
    5. Have an awesome first 3 weeks at new job!
    6. Work on story 1x per week
    7. Get out of 150's!!!!!!

I think these are all doable!
    March 1st- 154.8
    March 9th- 152.8
    March 16th- 152.2
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! I don't have anything posted for yesterday's goals. Day got away from me. So, I'll start fresh with today's.

Just for Friday:
    1. Get up without hitting Snooze. :sNope. Epic Failure
    2. Journal everything I eat
    3. Hydrate with water and decaf tea
    4. Complete the 3 Tiny Habits I'm working on.
    • After I pour my coffee, I will read a verse of Scripture. :)Done
    • After I towel dry my hair, I will have a chat with God to start my day. :)Done
    • After I finish dinner, I will set out tomorrow's outfit. :)Tomorrow is Saturday, so don't need to.
    • After I brush my teeth at night, I will wash and moisturize my face.
    5. Body, Mind & Spirit - take "me" time to address all three.
    6. Begin thinking about when my DH and I can go on a couple of road trips this year and decide where.
    7. Look at calendar and pick a week to go fishing in Minnesota this summer at the cabin.
    8. Simple Abundance daily reading and write in gratitude journal
    9. Go to bed at normal time so I don't waste all morning sleeping tomorrow!
  • HGSmith0920
    Options
    So I decided to sign up for some job board email lists so that I can start sending out resumes again. I've decided that I'm not going to sit around and wait for the bank to get back to me. I emailed the VP to ask how the progress of my application was going and he said that he would have an answer for me the beginning of next week. I think my potential bank manager was sick or something. I emailed her on Wednesday and didn't get a response. I have a feeling she wasn't in the office this week. I had two dreams about working there this past week though. I dont know what is going on. So we will see, but I will not wait around to just find out that I am not getting hired after all. So I am being proactive. I just hope something comes through soon. I'm sick of just sitting here doing nothing.
  • bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »
    JFT Thursday
    1. Water :)
    2. Meditation :)
    3. Prepare Creme Brulee/Butter Chicken/Lasagna :):):) Company loved dinner
    4. Clean dining room :)
    5. Laundry :)
    6. Studio time, if I can :/ didn't think so but thought I'd put it here anyways.... tomorrow
    7. Brush and floss :)
    8. Bed by 10:30 :)
    FIT Friday
    1. Water
    2. Meditation
    3. Laundry
    4. Studio time
    5. Miss Thea for sleepover
    6. Brush and floss
    7. Bed by 10:30
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    s64379 wrote: »
    I am Beth.58 years,183 pounds.I am a nurse and love lifting weights. I am also part Italian and love carbs.You guys are a lifesaver to me

Welcome, welcome! I am NOT part Italian, but I do love love love carbs! Now, post your goals Just For Today, stay focused on them, and come back and let us know how you did...we are good at cheering, commiserating, and, when the need arises, giving you a "kick" to get you going again!

Our fearless founder/leader/den mother is very real and down to earth who is walking this journey right along with us complete with successes and struggles.

Peace and joy.
  • toaljasa
    Options
    JFT, 3/16
    Drink at least 6 cups of water
    Walk on the torture machine for 3 miles
    Prelog my food
    do online program/journal

I am here in the great state of TX through April 22---you should have seen my son's face (he and his sister and another fellow are roommates) when I told him! :D I will be driving to OK to see friends and my aunt, etc. so it's all good. I am currently residing in what should be the dining room but currently holds two desks and a piano, lolol! Ahhh, the life of young singles!!! At least I'm not sleeping on the pool table!!!! I keep them happy with good food.
  • HGSmith0920
    Options
    @toaljasa You are an awesome Mama! My Godmom is like that. Anytime I visit there's always food either cooking or about to be cooked. She always includes me as well, which I appreciate. It is a great bonding time. I hope your children appreciate how good they have it. Lol. I imagine sleeping on a pool table would not be good for one's back. Lol. We dont have a dining room either. We have a little card table that we pull out when it's time for dinner or I want to work on my laptop. Lol
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,072 Member
    Options
    I’ve not posted any goals. I tried them couple of days but it’s too soon. I can’t do it.
    Feel like I’m failing at a lot of things atm :cry:
    Feeling really miserable today. Feel like 3 kids is more than I can handle tbh.
  • toaljasa
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    I’ve not posted any goals. I tried them couple of days but it’s too soon. I can’t do it.
    Feel like I’m failing at a lot of things atm :cry:
    Feeling really miserable today. Feel like 3 kids is more than I can handle tbh.

Well, of course you can't set goals. And thank goodness because I believe we'd have to vote you off the island for being a dang superwoman!! Okay, so no doubt there is a long list of perceived "failures" that you would jot down at the moment. But share your top number one or two items that are really causing life to tumble around you.

We mommas feel your pain, and sense of abject failure. And we would like nothing more than to swoop in, put you in a hot tub of water and lavender oil, fire up the stove and cook you a freezer full of food, all while sweeping and tidying and laundering. We really would. (I recall with our third or fourth my mom was helping out. She had been cooking all day and minding the children and I asked her if she could do something...don't recall now...and quick witted woman that she was, turned, with an arched eyebrow (only one) and asked, "Would you like me to stick a broom up my rear and sweep as I cook???" We both doubled over cackling! But really, it seems never ending and that's with two of us trying to keep up!!!

We love you Bex. Now, back to the original question. What one or two items on your list are at the very top?
  • toaljasa
    Options
    @toaljasa You are an awesome Mama! My Godmom is like that. Anytime I visit there's always food either cooking or about to be cooked. She always includes me as well, which I appreciate. It is a great bonding time. I hope your children appreciate how good they have it. Lol. I imagine sleeping on a pool table would not be good for one's back. Lol. We dont have a dining room either. We have a little card table that we pull out when it's time for dinner or I want to work on my laptop. Lol

I recall when I was in the 9th grade my English teach brought an old card table to class for some project. Anyway, she told us in the course of the class that the table was their first dining table and that they had been married a number of years before they got a "real" one. That stuck with me because I realized dining tables are not what makes one successful. It's the conversation around the table that's important! It doesn't need to be high priority...and no doubt they had entertained folks over the years and just made do.