JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Hey there! I've been down with a virus for about 3 days now so I'm really behind. Feeling a bit better tonight so I wanted to check in and catch up with everyone. I had such a good streak going of taking walks and doing healthy things, so I'm kind of bummed at the way I just let it all go. Just because I didn't feel good is no excuse for eating crap! And that's what I did yesterday. Terrible! But today is a new day and I've been more mindful. Life happens, right?

@Snowflake1968 I would be upset about the the whole car incident with your employee also. I'm SO GLAD you have applied for a couple of jobs. You deserve better!

I return to work on Monday next week after being off 8 weeks, and I'm feeling pretty anxious about it. So the next 3 days will be focused on getting ready. I'm praying that (1) I still have a job, (2) I can get caught up quickly, (3) I can make it through the day without struggling with my hip/leg, and (4) my team isn't angry at me for being off for such a long time. I have no self-confidence in this job. I need to fix that...so this weekend I plan to try to read my work emails (2 months' worth!) and get caught up on the major software update that happened while I was off.

Just for Friday, 10/19:
    1. Get up and get dressed early
    2. Postop follow-up appt and Physical Therapy Appt
    3. Journal every bite
    4. Eight 8 oz glasses of water
    5. Meal plan for next week and make grocery list
    6. Mind / Body / Spirit
    7. 1 HR of work catch-up
    8. Read one chapter
    9. Walk Maddie
    10. Pick up granddaughter "C" for a sleep over.
    11. Watch Brewer game
    12. Gratitude journal / Simple Abundance reading / Dodie Olsteen reading

October Goals
    • Out of the 180's by end of month.
    • Walk 5/7 days per week
    • Increase distance of walk, to park by end of month
    • Swap out seasonal clothing
    • Make appts: Derm, Ophthalmology :) , FP, Day Spa (massage), dentist
    • Return/exchange 2 sweaters Keeping.
    • Bake 2 Christmas things per weekend

October Challenge - Walk 1 Mile:
    10/1: :smile:
    10/2: :smile:
    10/3: :smile:
    10/4: :smile:
    10/5: :smile:
    10/6: :smile:
    10/7: :smile:
    10/8: :smile:
    10/9: :smile:
    10/10: :frowning: Walked Maddie but was less than a mile in length because didn't want to get caught in rain!
    10/11: :naughty: windy and sore hip = stayed in.
    10/12: :smile: Got my steps in at the dog park with Maddie.
    10/13: :frowning: Watched Brewer game and it was dark and I was no longer motivated by the time it ended!
    10/14: :smile:
    10/15: :smile:
    10/16: :weary: Sick with virus
    10/17: :weary: Sick with virus - in Urgent Care
    10/18: :weary: Just starting to feel better
    10/19:
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Well another work hiccup to ruin my sunny day. One of our staff scratched one of our cars a couple of weeks ago. I had to make him report it as an accident. I was told to get a couple of quotes and then we would get it fixed.
    I have one quote for $3000 which I think is horrendous, I still need to get the other one.

Today my VP asked me if I had the quotes and mentioned in the email that we will need to set up a payment plan with the employee. I wrote back to the VP and said with the new Legislation employers are no longer allowed to deduct for accidents in company vehicles, are we still thinking of deducting? I posed it as a question trying not to be argumentative. He came back and said "of course, we are still deducting".

I am sick over the fact that I work for a company that feels it is all right to break the law to save money. We have insurance for a reason. I have already told the employee that he cannot be charged for this per legislation, I guess if they try to push it I will tell him to put in a complaint with the government. I hate being in this position though.

UPDATE - I applied for a couple of jobs! I believe I have had enough!

I am So glad you are applying for other jobs. Somehow, to me, this company sounds very dishonest... not a place you deserve to be working at. I hope you find something where you feel more comfortable, and where they treat you better!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    JFT, Thurs
    1. log all food.... I have been really bad at logging lately! :/ And now, I am so tired, yet I want to keep working on this quilt so I can finish it next week and send it off. I know, no excuses (but don't I have a good reason!)
    2. concentrate on water!! :)
    3. go to the gym :/ Just exhausted this morning, so taking a break..
    4. October challenge --- walk 1 mile in the evening. @Bex -- I love this challenge. It is getting me back out walking more, which I realize how much I have missed. Walking outside is so therapeutic! :/ We were running the entire day .... trips to the automotive place for oil changes, bank, fed ex, post office ... seems I got nothing done today except for running.
    5. work on quilt :) In my happy place right now!
    6. work on pc boards :/
    7. organize picture frames :/
    8. do 941 quarterly taxes!! :/

Such a busy day today, and I told my hubby I just feel v ery stressed. We are so busy work-wise, then things with our daughter, and just getting caught up on stuff. So tonite, just going to sew, and forget all that I really should be doing

JFt, Fri
    1. LOG MY FOOD!! Do this after each meal, so I can get back in the habit
    2. concentrate on water
    3. go for a walk - october challenge
    4. work on quilt. Trying to finish up the blocks
    5. laundry
    6. house cleaning
    7. work in yard - yes, grass still needs mowing!
    8. winter fertilizer for yard
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    @mytime6630 I'm glad to hear you are going to sew and forget all that you really should be doing. I'm guessing the stuff you "really should be doing" can wait... (HUGS)
  • mytime6630
    Options
    @mytime6630 I'm glad to hear you are going to sew and forget all that you really should be doing. I'm guessing the stuff you "really should be doing" can wait... (HUGS)

Ha --- thats why sometimes my house is a mess LOL!!! But sewing is the best "therapy" for me, and unfortunately, the housework will be there when I am ready to do it! I am making a quilt for my cousin who was just dx with Stage 3 lymphoma. From what I have heard, chemo patients get cold while having chemo, so I am just making her a lap quilt -- all in very soft colors (pink, green, etc .... very girly!)
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Mary is already on a roll. I got out of this house this morning and Mary pushed past the hurt and walked. Oh my Lordy you should have seen me in my glory...glistening with sweat, swinging these arms, lifting these legs, laser focus walking where people could see me. Not hiding out in that Parking Lot. I walked with my head high, waving at passers by...lol….(school traffic) Even got a few encouraging horn honks...lol….
    Made it back home to the bottom step and stepped up and down it for 5 minutes, came in, got water, put my CD music on and stayed with it until those numbers rung up 5,923 by 9a.m.
    JFT
    I'm pushing for 7K today...😀 I'm happy... I got over 6K.
    Take daughter to doctor appointment😀
    Eat light, but right😀
    Took Vitamins😁🙌👏👏👏👏
    Take meds😀
    Drink at least 4 waters.
    Read😀
    Dinner by 6:30😀
    Bed by 10:30

Good Day! I'm on my way!

• Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Morning all, lots of busy stressed people on here - hugs to you all.

@snowflake1968 - agree with @mytime6630. You are definitely too good for your company. I hope the job applications are successful.

@PackerFanInGB - you poor thing, sorry to hear you were ill. You mustn’t worry about work and your colleagues. If they are decent people I’m sure they will be understanding and give you time to catch up. Don’t jeopardise your health trying to do too much too soon. Hugs

@mytime6630 - you are such an amazing person. With all you have on your plate, you still use your free time to help people with your sewing. What a very special thing to do.

@maryrobinson40 - way to bounce back!! High fives to you.

Sorry if I’ve missed anyone. So hard to track back when on my phone but thinking of you all x
  • Faebert
    Options
    So my recap from yesterday. Hectic again! My children are on half term holiday already and I am still at work so my Dad picked them up to spend the day there. I didn’t want him battling through traffic to drop them home so I ran home at lunchtime to get my car so I could get them.

Then got a message to say a top I ordered for the little one had been delivered to store so planned getting that on the way home. Then remembered that this weekend is the last time they see their Dad before his 40th. So I came up with a present idea which meant me staying at work to make something for him with their picture on it.

By the time I got to my parents, picked them up, went to the shopping mall, got the top, bought a frame and birthday cards for them to give to him, bought them dinner, drove home, it was so late. Long long day!

Thursday goals recap
    - morning workout ❎ was just too tired yesterday morning
    - Take laptop to upload activinspire and CCW font ✅
    - Buy healthy snacks and milk on way to school✅
    - Mention hall issue in morning meeting✅
    - Planning time - folders ❎ and update email as well as English planning ✅
    - Acetate for art project!!✅
    - Reply to H parents to book in meeting
    - Absence form✅
    - Call parent at lunchtime - arrange kids drop off ✅
    - Go to bed early! ❎

Friday goals
    - morning workout
    - Remember to take bday gifts for Z and K
    - Finish picture frame
    - Email reply to G mum
    - Arrange play date for L for Wednesday
    - Confirm arrangements for next week for the girls
    - Get kids to write birthday cards for their dad
    - Girls hair wash and pack for their weekend
    - Early night
  • jeschepp
    jeschepp Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Terrible day yesterday so I didn't post. I didn't realize things were building up stress-wise until it all hit. My supervisor asked me about my progress on a project I was never told about, and I reacted. I'm sure it was fine, but I felt as though I came across as defensive and emotional. This was the tipping point of everything from the week, and I ended up almost in tears at work. Usually, I would escape into food, mindless TV, staying up too late, skipping work. I did emotional eat, but made the mindful decision to call a good friend and unload. I ended up feeling loads better today. My supervisor is out until next week, but I plan to follow up and check in about my response.
    Today was a pretty good work day. Busy week, man! I left work charged for working out tonight and it was absolutely beautiful out so I went for a fierce bike ride. It felt amazing and I was really proud of myself for going.

For today:
    Drink 80 oz. of water :(
    Healthy eating, 1.2k to 1.4k calories ✅
    All 5 food groups :( Missed a few fruits!
    Exercise 30 minutes ✅ YES!
    1 hour TV max, not while eating ✅
    Track food and exercise ✅
    8 hours sleep ✅

For tomorrow:
    Drink 80 oz. of water
    Healthy eating, 1.2k to 1.4k calories
    All 5 food groups
    Exercise 30 minutes
    1 hour TV max, not while eating
    Track food and exercise
    8 hours sleep
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Checking in from Thursday
    1. AM short run: 12 laps, aim for <25 min. Feed cats. Shower. Morning meds. Tea! Log 1 item.
    2. File papers before class. Contact B about Sunday. FINISH week 13. (Check standards!) Write blog post. Draft essay. VERY IMPORTANT: GRADING LIST! Grade classwork. Input grades. Review Squiggle Stories and put on bulletin board. Convert research plans to unit format.
    3. Class 2-3: Poetry. Tone. Continue finding poems. PUT CHALLENGE BOOKS ON DESKS. Assign books tomorrow.
    4. Class 4: Poetry. THEME. Find poems; identify themes.
    5. Review assessments. What is my purpose for each unit? Sketch out semester block. Draft essay. Convert research lessons to unit format. CREATE FAILURE ASSIGNMENT.
    6. Update class websites. Write blog comments. Plan for absence on 10/22.
    7. Portion oatmeal and put in freezer. Leave for restaurant by 5:30.
    8. Prep Fri lunch: Saag. Chop celery. Prep oatmeal for breakfast. Weigh and log. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00; alarm set for 5:50.

JFT Friday
    1. Feed cats. Shower. Morning meds. Tea! Log 1 item. Stop at library before class at Y on Saturday.
    2. Review Week 13. ESSAY. Plan Week 14 (check standards); draft week 15-16. Write blog post. Put research lessons in unit format.
    3. Class 2-3: Poetry: This I Believe. Print PRs. PUT CHALLENGE BOOKS ON DESKS. No reflection. Hand out graphic organizers.
    4. Class 4: Poetry: This I Believe. Reflection 30. Put TIBs in sub folder. Print sub plans. Hand out graphic organizers.
    5. Review assessments. What is my purpose for each unit? Sketch out semester block. Revise one-pager. Brainstorm Malala. BRAINSTORM MACHIAVELLI.
    6. Update class websites - include sub plans! WRITE A DOGGONE POST. Finish essay if possible.
    7. Leave for park by 4:45. Take 4th research essays. Update iTunes and check playlists.
    8. Prep Sat lunch/dinner. Chop celery. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 11:45; devices off by 12:00.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    February 2018: 173.6
    March 2018: 179.6
    July 2018: 189.6
    August 2018: 187.4
    September: 186.4
    Today: 187.0

Upcoming to-do:
    1. Develop 5PE mini-unit. Use after JC as a sponge; combine with challenge books. Maybe a comparison with another required text? Have students ask a parent or teacher what the most significant text they studied was, and then create a comparison between their challenge book and that text - which has more value and why? Possibly do the one-sheet as an assessment.
    2. Write next blog post. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun?
    3. Keep track of medical stuffs. Dentist? Appt w D 10/22 9:20; McC 10/22 10:15. Also Feb 7 9:30 w Ac Int. Sub already set up.
    4. Convert lesson plans to unit format. Create rubric for one-pager. Revise research checklists!
    5. Check on conference; follow up on seminar proposal. Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Can poetry unit be condensed?
    6. Go to used bookstore and look for Beauty (McKinley), Design for How People Learn (Julie Dirksen), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman) and The Prince (tr. Tim Parks).
    7. Put jewelry away. Yikes! Reinforce patches on old pants.
    8. Go to Mac store and see if they can retrieve the files off the iMac.
    9. Make plan for classroom observations; ask other teachers about projects or lessons they feel confident about.
    10. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another.
    11. Design minibuttons with school logo, mascot, crest. Minibuttons that say THIS IS WHAT ANTIFASCISM LOOKS LIKE. White text on black bars on red background.
  • sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    JFT (Friday, 10/19/18)
    1) Log all my food for the day
    2) Stay "in the green" with my calories for the day
    3) Drink 8 glasses of water before having Diet Coke
    4) Go to the gym
    5) Work on orders from my shop
    6) Don't beat myself up over getting WAY off track the last 3 days...today's a new day.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,104 Member
    Options
    October Challenge - Daily Mile

Oct 1: N/A
    Oct 2: N/A
    Oct 3:✔️
    Oct 4:✔️
    Oct 5:✔️
    Oct 6:❎
    Oct 7:❎
    Oct 8:❎
    Oct 9:✔️
    Oct 10:❎
    Oct 11:✔️
    Oct 12:✔️
    Oct 13:❎
    Oct 14:❎
    Oct 15:✔️
    Oct 16:❎
    Oct 17:✔️
    Oct 18: ✔️
    Oct 19:✔️
    Oct 20:
    Oct 21:
    Oct 22:
    Oct 23:
    Oct 24:
    Oct 25:
    Oct 26:
    Oct 27:
    Oct 28:
    Oct 29:
    Oct 30:
    Oct 31:
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,104 Member
    Options
    Argh I really want a nap but I need to go collect Saskia from school :disappointed:
    My parents are having them over night tonight so hopefully get some much needed rest in AND reevaluate my goals and what not. See whats actually realistic. Or ways I can tweak my routine so I can do what I need to do!
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    JFT Thursday
    1. Prelog food :)
    2. Take meds when alarm goes off - be intentional about this - alarm goes off - take meds in that moment :)
    3. Edit trough drawings and send out :)
    4. Print weldments for review >:)
    5. Cook dinner at home - eat proper portion size :)
    6. Ten somethings per bathroom trip :)
    7. Ten minutes of stretching/core work :)
    8. Bed early :)>:) bed early then didnt fall asleep til 1 ugh

JFT Friday! Morning
    2. Wake up at first stirring and go stretch >:) terrible nights sleep
    3. Smoothie for breakfast :)
    4. Take fish oil :)

JFT Friday
    1. Prelog food
    2. Take meds when alarm goes off - be intentional about this - alarm goes off - take meds in that moment
    3. Cook dinner at home - eat proper portion size
    4. Ten somethings per bathroom trip
    5. Ten minutes of stretching/core work

JFT Saturday! Morning
    1. Smoothie for breakfast
    2. Take fish oil
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,519 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    8:30 appt. on complete opposite side of town & project status updates at work done, now time for JFT...

Recap Th 10/18 ~ So, apparently I neglected to verify/set my alarm last night = no dog walk before work this morning & my workout schedule for the week is screwed up. I hate when that happens. :# On the bright side, I enjoyed an extra 1+ hour of sleep. :D
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 9,176 steps, 250+ steps 13/14 & 32 floors :smiley:
    2) Need to prelog meals & snacks for day / net calories w/i 100 green = Usual breakfast, lunch & snacks. Leftovers for supper & late evening snack was banana, better than peanut M&Ms I've been snacking on lately. Net calories -173, sodium -663, sugar -29, fiber & protein good & 12c water ~ not so bad for a rest day :|
    3) Evening: choir 6:30 :smiley: / maybe x-train? :# what was I thinking? / MUST fill out paperwork for F a.m. nurse practitioner appt. :smiley: / write thank you card & mail :smiley: / paperwork for LCEF & mail :smiley: / balance bank accounts :| started / update budget s/s :/ no time / organize paperwork for T 4:30 SS review meeting :smiley: / extra to-do's: refilled birdfeeders (colder than normal for this time of year) & kitchen compost bucket out to bin :smiley:
    4) Unplug 9:00 :smiley: / floss :smiley: / retainers :smiley: / verify/set alarm & bed & TV off 10:20 :smiley: (walk dog F a.m. before appt.)

JFT F 10/19
    1) Yay! Alarm annoyed me properly at 5:30 this morning & walked dog before appt./work / 3.69 mi 1:06:11 / stretched = happy dog :smiley: & happy me :smiley: Got confirmation this week from two other early a.m. walkers that dog & I are very visible in the dark (one person even referred to me as a Xmas tree LOL) with all our LED & high vis gear on. Glad to hear! :D
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work (forgot to put on Fitbit :# for dog walk so will use MapMyWalk step count for that part of day)
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged w/ wiggle room (yay) / stick w/ plan & net calories green / 12c water
    4) To-do's: balance bank accounts / update budget s/s / write check for Honda pymt. / wash load of whites / wash dishes / fill food drive bag for Sat. a.m. / Go Brewers! / anything else?
    5) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / bed & TV off 30 min. after game ends (Sat. a.m. walk dog & leave for mom & dad's 10:00 ~ decided I have enough produce for now & will skip farmers market ~ next week's is last one! :'( )
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,810 Member
    Options
    JFT - Thursday October 18
    2L of Water - :) 2.25
    Calories in Green by 150 - :/ 92, which is much better than the reds the last few days
    Move Hourly at Work - 3/5 - rough day yesterday
    Only 1 Evening Snack - :)
    5 Fruits and Veggies - 4/5
    Walk 1 Mile - :) 3.1 Leslie Sansone
    Craft? - :/ Ugh, no!
    Write in Journal - :/
    Stay Focused - :)

JFT - Friday October 19
    2L of Water
    Calories in green by 150
    Only 1 evening snack
    5 fruits and veggies
    Walk 1 mile
    Craft!!!
    Write in Journal
    Stay Focused

I am very late checking in today. I had to drive an hour and a half away to meet another company employee to pick up and then deliver the proposal that I suggested we not put in anyway. When I went to bed last night the plan was to meet at 10 this morning. Knowing I had a little extra time before leaving the house I set my alarm for 745 which is 45 minutes later than normal. I woke up and checked my phone about 10 minutes later, the guy I was meeting had sent an email changing the time to 9! I rushed around and left I was on the road by 815 and managed to be there to meet him at 915. We won't discuss the speeds I was travelling to get there that fast. The proposal has been delivered and I think with the rates we put in we won't be getting it anyway.

Had the dryer outlet put in last night and the dryer isn't working :( Hubby talked to the appliance guy though and he says it's probably just a blown fuse and he will give us the part the first of the week to try.

One of my good friends called me last night, she was in tears. She had been at emergency the night before and had been diagnosed with gout. She was in so much pain she wanted to know if I could drive her to emergency again. She called Health Link instead though and they told her that there wasn't much they could do for her, she should just take her pain meds. I told her the same thing and ensured she had money for a cab in case she needed to go in the middle of the night. I stopped today after dropping the proposal off and bought her some groceries and delivered them. She is in a lot of pain, but from what I know of Gout you just have to let it's flare up die down with the meds and then try to control it to avoid other flare ups. I feel bad for her, I have another friend that has it and know he has suffered horribly.

Well I have driven or walked 6 hours straight today, I am taking some time to catch up on MFP and Facebook then I'm going to go home and sand some wood slices. I need to think of supper too I guess.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,810 Member
    Options
    @PackerFanInGB - Hope you are feeling better and that work is happy to have you back.

@mytime6630 - sometimes taking care of yourself gives you more energy to do for others later. I think you do so much for everyone else you should take some time to sew for your own peace of mind.

@jeschepp - I have broken down in tears at work before... it's not a pleasant experience. Hugs to you, it's good you called your friend instead of just eating your feelings, that's a huge win!

@Bex953172 - Hope you get lots of rest and me time this weekend. You deserve it.
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Hi Sisters... I wasn't on here today I was just being... Lol…. I ran across some songs on YouTube... OMGOODNESS!!! ANDREA BOCELLI and MATTEO BOCELLI'S "FALL ON ME",.... and Ed Sheeran - PERFECT SYMPHONY (with Andrea Bocelli)...Brandi Carlisle
    Needless to say, I'm totally in my feelings and being a woman. I had forgotten
    how much I love certain things. Just felt like sharing that.
    Anyway, I'm going to continue this reintroduction of things I love this weekend.
    I had let so much of myself get buried under "LIFE STUFF". And I would totally love to be able to go to the hair salon and get my natural hair done, eyebrows arched, and a Mani/pedi... I wouldn't know how to act if I had those things done... I'd probably have to be hog tied and put in the south end of the pasture just to keep me tame... LMBO😂😂
  • jeschepp
    jeschepp Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Quiet on the board today, hope everyone's ok? Had a pretty good day. Got to offload one stressful project at work, and I am very glad to be done. I'm house/dogsitting for my sister. Took doggo out for a little walk/jog. By the last jog portion he was moving pretty slow! It felt good to MOVE. I guess I now miss when I don't exercise (who am I!?)

@Snowflake1968 Thank you for the kind words. It sounds like you had a day yesterday! Hope you were able to get some self-care in and recharge.

For today:
    Drink 80 oz. of water ✅
    Healthy eating, 1.2k to 1.4k calories ✅
    All 5 food groups :( Missed a few fruits!
    Exercise 30 minutes ✅
    1 hour TV max, not while eating ✅
    Track food and exercise ✅
    8 hours sleep ✅

For tomorrow:
    Drink 80 oz. of water
    Healthy eating, 1.2k to 1.4k calories
    All 5 food groups
    Exercise 30 minutes
    1 hour TV max, not while eating
    Track food and exercise
    8 hours sleep
  • Faebert
    Options
    @jeschepp congrats on finishing your work project. It’s a nice feeling when you realise you’ve made movement/exercise a habit isn’t it?!

@maryrobinson40 I think some pampering with mani/pedi etc is a great idea! You should reward yourself for all the hard work you have been doing on your health

@snowflake1968 I’m exhausted reading about your day. Hope you get some time to rest this weekend.

I’ve made it to the half term break - hooray! I have a week off now and the kids are with their dad and then his parents for a couple of days so I have some time to try and sort myself and the house out. I want to try and get some reorganising done and think about goals from now until my 40th (eek!) in early December. But I also want to try and rest a little as well as I think I need it. Oh, and finally try and address problems with the boyfriend. So actually quite a lot to think about...

Friday goals recap
    - morning workout ✅
    - Remember to take bday gifts for Z and K ✅
    - Finish picture frame ✅
    - Email reply to G mum ✅
    - Arrange play date for L for Wednesday ✅
    - Confirm arrangements for next week for the girls ✅
    - Get kids to write birthday cards for their dad and wrap present ✅
    - Girls hair wash ❎and pack for their weekend✅
    - Early night ❎

Saturday goals
    - morning workout