JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Cannot find last week's weigh in at all so just gonna start again from today!

Oct 16: 181 :angry:

Hey there, your's is on page 445.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    Can't find my weigh in post so I'm gonna do a quick one.

10/16/18- 162.3

Your's is on page 445 too, right under Bex's.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    JFT - Monday October 15
    2L of Water - :)
    Calories in Green by 150 - :/ - In red by 77
    Move Hourly at Work - 5/6
    Only 1 Evening Snack - :)
    5 Fruits and Veggies - 2/5
    Walk 1 Mile - :) 2 Miles
    Craft - :) Have all the hats and scarves glued on, just need to embellish now.
    Stay focused! - :)

JFT - Tuesday October 16
    2L of Water
    Calories in Green by 150
    Move Hourly at Work
    Only 1 Evening Snack
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Walk 1 Mile
    Craft
    Write in Journal
    Stay Focused!!!!

@PackerFanInGB - Clothes shopping with your granddaughter sounds like fun. I was so very blessed to grow up beside my grandmother. My favourite memories are spending time with her. Your Grandchildren will carry these memories for life. When I was 13 I convinced my grandmother at age 68 to get her ears pierced. She wore earrings for close to 20 years until she had to start wearing hearing aids and didn't want to draw attention to her ears. I remember that day like it was yesterday.
    I'm in the same boat with clothes, I am battling keeping my pants up and they are looking pretty saggy in the bottom, but I'm not quite down a full size in the waist yet. I hate looking frumpy.

@maryrobinson40 - I laughed at your retraction, that is a positive attitude and a great way to break down that wall.

@jeschepp - I do a lot of indoor exercises. I do Zumba you tube videos, yoga/pilates you tube videos. My favourite though is the Leslie Sansone indoor walks. I put my tablet in front of the tv while watching one of my shows and walk away!

@Faebert - I bet that workout felt amazing! Sorry you are having struggles with the boyfriend. I have that rebellious attitude too sometimes. It's aggravating, because I know I'll regret it and I'm not hurting anyone but myself. What are "me-maps"?

@AJB1014 - I was wondering where you were yesterday, I didn't see you anywhere. Glad to see you back

@HEGoddard0928 - You seem to be having a better week so far, I'm happy to see it :)

I talked to hubby last night about the craft fairs and asked him if he was going to do anything for them or not. He told me that he was but hadn't thought about the length of time I needed to work on them after he was finished his part. I said well I don't think you really wanted to do anything this year so I'm not signing up for anymore shows. He then asked me why with an incredulous tone. He said this helped us a lot last winter to earn money so I think we should. I said well there are enough that I could sign up for every weekend if you want, but we need to get at the work of it. That's a relief to me, it paid for our Christmas last year and I was struggling trying to figure out how to come up with that lost income. I will look today for some more shows to sign up for.

He is the artist really, most of the designs are in his head and I can't woodburn LOL
    p9vz0rxgz88l.jpg
    85t49eli4gam.jpg
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    Options
    Busy day at work so quick updates & read posts later...

Recap M 10/15
    1) Walked dog before work / 3.74 mi 1:06:33 / stretched = happy dog :smiley: & happy me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work = Fitbit 18,184 steps, 250+ steps 14/14 boom! & 45 floors :smiley:
    3) Meals & snacks planned / need to prelog / stick w/ plan & net calories green / 12c water = Net calories green 66, sodium -912, sugar -29, fiber good, protein nearly at goal (yay) & 12c water :smiley:
    4) Be calm and slog on at work = o:) It's an ongoing process & challenges me at times in this workplace! :#
    5) Evening to-do's :smiley: kitchen compost bucket out to bin; more rain barrel jugs inside & stored in basement; called mom & dad & arranged to visit Sat.; made cream of leek soup; made apple crisp for office food day / watch Packers :o:smiley: & Brewers :smiley: games / bed as soon as possible after :| watched post game interviews & some local news, then let dog out & saw that patio birdbath was starting to ice over, so plugged heat element in :D

JFT T 10/16 ~ Rest day, dept. food day for Oct. bdays & elite birthday package (includes cheesecake & wine) at spa after work = very sedentary day :s
    1) Move hourly & stairs breaks when have the chance
    2) Eat mindfully during day / not sure about supper ~ know that it will be late evening / log all food as best I can / > 12c water
    3) Continue to slog on at work / keep calm w/ mgmt even when they think they know better
    4) Leave work early for Day Spa ~ relax & enjoy!
    5) Go Brewers ~ late game so don't stay up until end
    6) Floss / retainers / bed & TV off ??? (walk dog W a.m. before work)
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    Options
    Can't find my weigh in post so I'm gonna do a quick one.

10/16/18- 162.3

Your's is on page 445 too, right under Bex's.

How do you find this @Snowflake1968 ? I have the most trouble finding my posts, even just finding my post from a day away! Takes forever to search back. Any ideas of how to find this?
  • Snowflake1968
    edited October 2018
    Options
    If you are on a computer, I haven't figure it out on a phone or tablet. You can hit search at the top of the message board, right above the groups name. You can either put in the username of the person you are looking for or if you click the little arrow it gives you more search options.

To find Bex's and HEGoddard's though I just clicked back to last week when I remembered they had done it. I knew they did it shortly after the time you had originally posted the challenge.

I wouldn't be able to do that on my phone or tablet easily either.
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Hellooooooo! Lol….
    My energy level is shot. I accomplished nothing today except
    Eating fruit, and a chicken salad made with grapes, celery, chopped pecans, chopped onions, chopped bell pepper, sweet salad cubed pickles, and some type mayo. Green Tea to drink.
    My mind wanted to do, but my body felt like I was steam rolled.
    I prefer natural solutions for health, so I will be doing some reading. I've been moving, but not at the rate that I had been. Guess this is what they mean by "hitting a wall". Any way... Hope to get some energy back soon, in the meantime, I will be moving this body , I refuse to go backwards..Just can't go as hard as I have been, until I get more weight off my knee.. Some of the swelling is down from my knee...been doing the modified bicycle while lying on my back, and quad and abs also.

Thanks for listening💖

I'M RETRACTING THE LAST PART OF WHAT I SAID....
    MARY ROBINSON REPORTING FOR ACTIVE LIFE CHANGE... HOOYAH

JFT
    DON'T CARE WHAT! I COME FIRST!!
    UP AT 4:30a.m.😑woke up at 5:30a.m...didn't turn alarm on.
    PRAYER.😀
    DRINK WATER...16oz.😀
    exercise😀
    DRINK WATER😀
    SHOWER/DRESS😀
    EAT LIGHT! EAT RIGHT!😀
    SPEND AN HOUR READING😀
    TAKE MEDS AND DRINK WATER😀
    NOON SURGE!!!.…GET OUT OF THE HOUSE AND GET FRESH AIRAIR😑
    LUNCH 😑 I'm behind due to getting up late, been trying to catch up.
    1:30-3:30 BREAK (NO CALLS, NO TABLET, NO TV)😑 Here I gotta squeeze in LUNCH AND WATER...
    4:15 great nieces home from school.
    Dinner by 5:30p.m.
    Walk
    Read
    Log my day
    Bedtime

THERE IS POWER IN A PUSH!!🙌🔥

• jeschepp
    jeschepp Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Man it's been a long week already! Looking forward to an early work end tomorrow and getting some exercise in.

@Faebert Gotta love that back to working out feeling! Well done! New day tomorrow-hugs to you.
    @slittlemeister Thank you! I will definitely check that video out! Nicely done-look at all those smiley faces!
    @AJB1014 I also had log-in issues, maybe a system issue? I love your ten squats goal!
    @snowflake1968 the new profile picture is just precious :blush: Nice work on your goals!! Thanks also for the ideas, I will try those out for sure.
    @Maryrobinson40 Way to motivate!

For today:
    Drink 80 oz. of water ✅
    Healthy eating, 1.2k to 1.4k calories ✅
    All 5 food groups ✅
    Exercise 30 minutes or do 1 mile :( late night
    1 hour TV max, not while eating ✅
    Track food and exercise ✅
    8 hours sleep ✅

For tomorrow:
    I will get up at 6:00 NO SNOOZE!
    Drink 80 oz. of water
    Healthy eating, 1.2k to 1.4k calories
    All 5 food groups
    Exercise 30 minutes
    1 hour TV max, not while eating
    Track food and exercise
    Bed at 9:30 (read until 10)
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Crazy day at work yesterday. One of those days where there seem to randomly be lots of playground accidents, injuries and disagreements. Lots of wiping little one’s tears and refereeing disputes! And my teaching assistant ended up taking one child to hospital for stitches on a split chin when we couldn’t get hold of the parents so I was on my own for most of the day. Not the best preparation for our big class assembly performance today!

Still, I managed to get all the prep done and the hall looks great and I think the kids are as ready as they can be. @snowflake1968 the me-maps are these cool life-size cardboard outlines of the kids that they created and used collage to stick on clothes, wool ‘hair’, draw on features and then add notes all about themselves- likes/dislikes, what makes them special etc. One of the parents came up with the idea and we did a workshop to make them. They look super cute.

So just to get this event out of the way and hopefully a stress free end of the week with a week off for half term next week. Phew!

Tuesday goals recap
    - morning workout ✅
    - Ask TA to photocopy English and RE examples ✅
    - Check stockroom for acetate ❎
    - Email H parents for meeting ✅
    - Notes on G mum meeting ❎
    - Update pastoral spreadsheet ✅
    - Car at lunchtime?❎
    - Phone parents ✅
    - Hang me-maps and set up benches for assembly before leaving. Props ready. ✅
    - Hot yoga after work? Check on girls’ plans ❎
    - Early night✅

Wednesday goals
    - morning workout
    - Remind P and B re play date
    - Leave early for school
    - Set up presentation and check video on arrival
    - Assembly! remind kids to relax and enjoy and not to worry if they forget their lines. Remind parents to sign visitor book.
    - Pick up car at lunchtime
    - Check stock room for acetate
    - Pastoral notes
    - Leave by 4:30
    - Pick up P from play date
    - But birthday gifts and cards
    - Early night

Have a great day all!
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself. I stayed busy doing something all day and ended the evening by watching The Hallmark Channel with my sister. She's a 20yr. Cancer Free Survivor single mastectomy... She's, well all my Siblings are older than me. Anyway, She's been healthy as a horse excluding that. She works hard, and is always looking out for others. She's been feeling run down, and complaining about her head hurting and that's not like her. So in my own way I've been keeping an eye on her.
    I didn't allow my don'ts to get me down.. I'm just happy about the difference that I can see in myself, in comparison to when I first joined this lively bunch... LMBO😁💖💖💖
    I'm enjoying this journey. I'm making progress in movement, and I haven't gotten weighed for a while now since my scale stopped working. The numbers will come, I'm thankful to be able to stand longer than three minutes, I'm thankful to be able to touch my ankles, walk farther than the front door without needing to sit down. Those things are grand moments for me. Being able to move is my prize! My trophy! My joy and awareness that I am doing something to allow myself a quality life... Praise The Lord, I can put on my socks without help... Hot Diggety Dang!!! Thanks Sisters! I can't thank you all enough.
    Motivation on here is GENUINE! STRONG! AND LASTING.
    ((( HUGS)))
    BTW I have an appointment tomorrow... I'll give a report tomorrow night.
    Good Night Ladies!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    I'm proud of myself. I stayed busy doing something all day and ended the evening by watching The Hallmark Channel with my sister. She's a 20yr. Cancer Free Survivor single mastectomy... She's, well all my Siblings are older than me. Anyway, She's been healthy as a horse excluding that. She works hard, and is always looking out for others. She's been feeling run down, and complaining about her head hurting and that's not like her. So in my own way I've been keeping an eye on her.
    I didn't allow my don'ts to get me down.. I'm just happy about the difference that I can see in myself, in comparison to when I first joined this lively bunch... LMBO😁💖💖💖
    I'm enjoying this journey. I'm making progress in movement, and I haven't gotten weighed for a while now since my scale stopped working. The numbers will come, I'm thankful to be able to stand longer than three minutes, I'm thankful to be able to touch my ankles, walk farther than the front door without needing to sit down. Those things are grand moments for me. Being able to move is my prize! My trophy! My joy and awareness that I am doing something to allow myself a quality life... Praise The Lord, I can put on my socks without help... Hot Diggety Dang!!! Thanks Sisters! I can't thank you all enough.
    Motivation on here is GENUINE! STRONG! AND LASTING.
    ((( HUGS)))
    BTW I have an appointment tomorrow... I'll give a report tomorrow night.
    Good Night Ladies!

So Proud of you!!!!! Great job!!!!! <3
  • mytime6630
    Options
    Realized again that last nite I didn't post any goals!! My days are so crazy busy ... if I don't take the time in the evenings, its hard for me to get on here.
    But ... got into halloween candy tonite!! @maryrobinson40 --- you are going to get me back motivated! Reading your success is contagious!
    The good thing ... I worked hard today, so the few pieces of halloween candy are just that ... a few pieces. And tomorrow will be a new day.
    We are very busy workwise ..... and I got a ton of stuff done today. Tonite, I am working on finishing a lap size quilt for my cousin, who has stage 3 cancer. I am hoping it will cheer her up, knowing that as I sew, I am thinking of her and praying for a remission. I also made her 5 chemo hats ... so I am working to get all this finished by this weekend so I can get it in the mail.
    The drinking water before any soda has been helping me also! Maybe I finally found a way to get that water in!

So goals tomorrow are simple again:
    1. log my food
    2. concentrate on water - 1 soda, then no more soda until I drink 8+ cups water
    3. October challenge!!! I've been bad at getting this done. I do go to the gym in the morning, and want to get back to walking in the evening. I am finding that I need to do this right after dinner, or it just doesn't happen. so tomorrow.... go out for that walk!!
    4. work on quilt
    5. work on scarves to go with chemo hats
    6. work on PC boards - hubby is selling stuff too fast, so hard to keep up with him

• mytime6630
    Options
    Faebert wrote: »
    Morning all. Crazy day at work yesterday. One of those days where there seem to randomly be lots of playground accidents, injuries and disagreements. Lots of wiping little one’s tears and refereeing disputes! And my teaching assistant ended up taking one child to hospital for stitches on a split chin when we couldn’t get hold of the parents so I was on my own for most of the day. Not the best preparation for our big class assembly performance today!

Are you a teacher?? My, you have the patience and my admiration! Having our grandsons here this weekend ... just hearing the fighting in the car ride ... everyone getting hurt at a trampoline place .. I can't imagine what you must go through with a bunch of little ones! You teachers deserve so much admiration for what you do!!
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @mytime6630 - yep! Teach Year 1 which is children aged 5-6. Exhausting at times but lots of fun too and ultimately very rewarding.

I do sometimes worry I use up my patience quota at work and have none left for my own kids at the end of the day though! :#
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Yesterday wasn't great! Left work late, slipped from food plan, and went 600 over. Oops.

Today is a new day. I can pull this back across the rest of the week, though this will involve lots of control and potentially more exercise than i was planning!

Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :smile:
    - Stick to food plan :/
    - Eat slowly and mindfully :/
    - Be in the green :'(
    - 3+ bottles water :smile:

- 30+ minute lunch break :/
    - Meditate :/
    - Do some French homework :/
    - Finish work at 6pm :/
    - Quality time with boyfriend :)
    - Gratitude journal :/
    - Lights out by 11 :/

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Stick to food plan
    - Eat slowly and mindfully
    - Be in the green
    - 3+ bottles water
    - No alcohol

- 1 hour lunch - do French homework!!!
    - Leave work at 5pm
    - Gratitude journal
    - Lights out by 11
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    Had another sicky baby last night, this time it was Casey.
    It was hard watching her be sick in that way, I'm used to her bringing up milk and stuff but not being actually poorly sick.
    So I slept on the sofa with her last night, so she was kinda sleeping more upright rather than lying down.
    I'm wondering if it's viral or just bad luck that they've both eaten something dodgy.

They're both okay now but just hoping it wasn't something I fed Casey that I hadn't heated properly or something.

So my only goal today is to disinfect the house, especially the girls room.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Tuesday
    1. AM easy run: 2 miles, aim for <30 min. Feed cats. Shower. Meds. Tea! Log 1 item.
    2. WRITE DISCUSSION POST AND RESPONSES. Draft week 13. Draft program. Print poetry checklist.
    3. Class 2-3: Poetry; Figurative language, choose poems. BE SURE TO GO OVER REFLECTION.
    4. Class 4 - Poetry; Figurative language, theme, choose poems. COLLECT PROGRESS REPORTS. Update class websites.
    5. Review discussion posts. Review semester plan. What is my purpose for each unit? Sketch out semester block.
    6. Zumba 5:30. Quiz. Draft essay. Set up medical insurance for next year.
    7. Update iTunes playlists; check for missing songs.
    8. Prep Wed lunch - BBQ salad. Chop celery. Prep oatmeal for breakfast. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00; alarm set for 4:50.

JFT Wednesday
    1. Feed cats. Shower. Morning meds. Tea! Log 1 item. PACK SHOES.
    2. Draft Week 13. WRITE BLOG POST. File extra worksheets. Grade classwork & late work; input grades.
    3. Class 2-3: Poetry; Mood & Tone notes & practice. Find poems. Students absent Friday need to make up "Interrupting Phrases" worksheet.
    4. Class 4 - Poetry; Theme. Find poems. Squiggle Stories.
    5. Review semester plan. What is my purpose for each unit? Review semester block. Convert research plans to unit format.
    6. Update class websites. Write blog comments. Plan for absence on 10/22. Print graphic organizers for poetry project.
    7. Strength 4:30. Walk to 10k. Add 'IN-LAWS' to Thursday JFT. QUIZ. Draft essay..
    8. Prep Thu lunch: Saag. Drain cheese. Chop celery. Weigh and log. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. In bed by 8:45; devices off by 9:00; alarm set for 4:50.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    February 2018: 173.6
    March 2018: 179.6
    July 2018: 189.6
    August 2018: 187.4
    September: 186.4
    Today: 189.4

Upcoming to-do:
    1. Develop 5PE mini-unit. Use after JC as a sponge; combine with challenge books. Maybe a comparison with another required text? Have students ask a parent or teacher what the most significant text they studied was, and then create a comparison between their challenge book and that text - which has more value and why? Possibly do the one-sheet as an assessment.
    2. Write next blog post. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun? Check on #engchat on Mondays at 7?
    3. Keep track of medical stuffs. Dentist? Appt w D 10/22 9:20; McC 10/22 10:15. Also Feb 7 9:30 w Ac Int. Sub already set up.
    4. Convert lesson plans to unit format. Create rubric for one-pager. Revise research checklists!
    5. Check on conference; follow up on seminar proposal. Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Can poetry unit be condensed?
    6. Go to used bookstore and look for Beauty (McKinley), Design for How People Learn (Julie Dirksen), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman) and The Prince (tr. Tim Parks).
    7. Put jewelry away. Yikes! Reinforce patches on old pants.
    8. Go to Mac store and see if they can retrieve the files off the iMac.
    9. Make plan for classroom observations; ask other teachers about projects or lessons they feel confident about.
    10. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another.
    11. Design minibuttons with school logo, mascot, crest. Minibuttons that say THIS IS WHAT ANTIFASCISM LOOKS LIKE. White text on black bars on red background.
  • Snowflake1968
    Options
    JFT - Tuesday October 16
    2L of Water - :)
    Calories in Green by 150 - >:) Over by 1000+
    Move Hourly at Work - 6/7
    Only 1 Evening Snack - :) I shouldn't have had any though, it was boredom and habit
    5 Fruits and Veggies - 3/5
    Walk 1 Mile - >:)
    Craft - >:)
    Write in Journal - >:)
    Stay Focused!!!! - >:)

JFT - Wednesday October 17
    2L of Water
    Calories in Green by 150
    Move Hourly at Work
    Only 1 Evening Snack
    5 Fruits and Veggies
    Walk 1 Mile
    Craft
    Write in Journal
    STAY FOCUSED - I MEAN IT - DO IT!

I decided to make hamburgers last night for supper as I had some buns that needed to be used up. I usually by he pre-made lean burgers and can fit them into my calories very easily. Two grocery stores I stopped at last night were sold out so I ended up buying the meat and making my own. I bought too much meat and instead of making the right decision to throw some in the freezer for later I made 2 burgers for myself and then ate them!

I need to start getting with the program and stepping up my game. I am hovering between 179-181/182 and have been since September 1st. I have missed all of my goal dates so far and want to feel successful.
    I am having a hard time finding the time or energy to do the workouts so I need to be more mindful of my eating.

I didn't get much done yesterday for crafting and I need to step this up as well.

• Snowflake1968
    Options
    @jeschepp - thanks for the comment on the profile pic

@faebert - Those me-maps sound super cute. I worked as a teacher's assistance for a while at one time in a kindergarten class, one of my duties was outside recess, children sure can create a lot of havoc on a playground. Your comment about patience reminded me of my grandmother. She only ever had one child, but was a schoolteacher in the one room school days. One time I asked her why she never had more children and she told me she didn't have the patience for them. I have always thought that to be a "funny" statement with her being a teacher.

@maryrobinson40 - Yay for moving better, you are making great strides!

@mytime6630 - It's hard working and keeping up with what you want to do in your life too. What does your hubby sell?

@slittlemeister - I'm right there with you for overeating yesterday

@Bex953172 - Oh no, I hope this bug leaves your house soon!
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Recap T 10/16 ~ Rest day, dept. food day for Oct. bdays & elite birthday package (includes cheesecake & wine) at spa after work = very sedentary day :s
    1) Move hourly & stairs breaks when have the chance = Fitbit 7,195 steps, 250+ steps 9/14 & 30 floors :|
    2) Eat mindfully during day / not sure about supper ~ know that it will be late evening / log all food as best I can / > 12c water = Logged guesstimates best I could... net calories -341 :s , sodium -635, sugar -18, fiber & protein good (yay!) & 14c water :smile:
    3) Continue to slog on at work / keep calm w/ mgmt even when they think they know better = Things are slowly working out (I think) ;)
    4) Leave work early for Day Spa ~ relax & enjoy! Ahhh! :relaxed:
    5) Go Brewers ~ late game so don't stay up until end = Once I got home, I only watched to middle of 6th inning ~ good thing, since game went 13 innings & ended at 1:30 a.m. (CST). Sad b/c Brewers lost :'(
    6) Floss :smiley: / retainers :smiley: / bed & TV off ??? see #5 (walk dog W a.m. before work)

JFT W 10/17
    1) Walked dog before work / 3.68 mi 1:04:06 / stretched = happy dog :smiley: & happy me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly (1 hr webinar + see #3) / stairs breaks at work
    3) Usual breakfast (although replacing my cold cereal with hot now that weather is colder), lunch & snacks / after work happy hour w/ former colleagues ~ preview menu online & select something good but healthy if possible / enjoy 1 adult beverage among friends / stick w/ plan & net calories green
    4) Listen / watch Brewers game (start 4:09)
    5) Evening to-do's ~ seriously, some really need to get done
    6) Unplug 9:00 / floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:20 (walk dog Th before work)