Replies

• needtoloseafewpounds
    needtoloseafewpounds Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I know way too much about myself but I need some privacy! :'(
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I'd run the other way and scream while I was running.

Like my hair was on fire :laugh:
  • debbash68
    debbash68 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    I would rather marry my cat, more trustworthy and sane
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    Yup :)

I fall in love veeeeeery easy and appreciate my values and morals :)
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    naaaaa, i'm going through a badass phase right now....when it's over? damm straight I would
  • GraceW1992
    Options
    Yup, I make myself laugh, I console myself when I'm upset, I'm a mean cook and cleaner, I will never say my bum looks big in that dress and I would never ignore myself or not put my needs into consideration.
  • KxCoyote
    KxCoyote Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Nope. Or if I did, it wouldn't last very long.
    If I were married to another clone of myself, with all the same mental issues. We'd end up either killing each other, or ourselves. Eventually. That. Or we'd starve to death. XD
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Not to sure about the whole marry thing but I would definitely move in with myself.
  • hzliiz
    hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Huh what an interesting question. I'm gonna say yes! I am really neurotic and can be flaky so I know I try my husband's patience but I am also very forgiving, kind and I laugh a lot. I would totally dig me :glasses:
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Hell no!! I feel bad for my hubby but he seems to not mind me.
    I doubt I could tolerate me .. lol
  • RingTailedFox
    RingTailedFox Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Honestly, no.

I'm pretty awesome. I have a sharp sense of humor; I'm kind, giving and polite. I surf , skydive, paint, read and sew. I take care of my body. I'm a killer dancer and I'm pretty darn smart.

But.... I am also neurotic. I'm temperamental. I'm too sensitive. And I am the messiest person I know.

Oh, and I'm chronically unfaithful.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    No, I'm not the marrying type. If there were two of me in a relationship.....we would definitely never get married! :laugh:
  • sangeyvang
    sangeyvang Posts: 182
    Options
    Hahaha. No, I probably wouldn't.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    The good Dr. Isacc Asimov put it this way at a sci-fi convention, and brought the house down.

Oh give me a clone,
    A clone of my own,
    With one Y chromosome changed to X;
    And when I'm alone
    With my own little clone,
    We will each think of nothing but sex.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Wait, are we assuming the "you" doing the deciding has the exact same personality and habits as the "you" up for offer?

Alternate-reality me, who is a little more organized & chilled out, & is better at planning weekends, and loves to do dishes, would be a better match for me-now than me-now is.

I would be happy with me-now as a roommate, though.
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Yes, but it would be the quietest relationship in history, because I'm socially impaired and don't talk very much.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Honestly, no.

I'm pretty awesome. I have a sharp sense of humor; I'm kind, giving and polite. I surf , skydive, paint, read and sew. I take care of my body. I'm a killer dancer and I'm pretty darn smart.

But.... I am also neurotic. I'm temperamental. I'm too sensitive. And I am the messiest person I know.

Oh, and I'm chronically unfaithful.

HA! Honest, though
  • m00tmike
    m00tmike Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    If I were interested in ever getting married again (not going to happen) I would absolutely marry me. I work full time, do nearly all of the household chores, take pretty good care of myself and make great sandwiches.

The sandwiches alone are enough! lol
  • m00tmike
    Options
    No way! I'm a jerk! I am constantly thanking my wife for putting up with me. She is an amazing person!
  • m00tmike
    Options
    The good Dr. Isacc Asimov put it this way at a sci-fi convention, and brought the house down.

Oh give me a clone,
    A clone of my own,
    With one Y chromosome changed to X;
    And when I'm alone
    With my own little clone,
    We will each think of nothing but sex.

BAH! Hilarious!