Would you marry you?

Options

Replies

• yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Never in a million years would I EVER marry me. I'm caring sensitive, loyal and trustworthy HOWEVER I'm also moody and at times can be a tad on the needy side (at least I realise this) and worry over stuff I really don't need to.
    Hubby is none of my bad things and all of the good ones and is so laid back he's constantly in danger of falling over.We've been married 10 years in September and for what it's worth BOTH of us would do it again in a heartbeat.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,535 Member
    Options
    Yep. Helping people change their lives is good. Really strong on family and cultural values. And I can cook, clean, and do all the other "homemaker" stuff without complaining.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Probably not. I've heard marriage destroys a sex life between two parties. If I lost my sex life with me I'd lose my mind.
  • culpjm90
    culpjm90 Posts: 58
    Options
    nooooo way im to stubborn good thing my girlfriend loves me :D
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would marry me. We have known each other all of our lives, what better chemistry is that...?
  • kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Most def. I am awesome.
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    Hahahaha, no.
  • ksimmons19
    ksimmons19 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I make good money and will continue to do so... I'm pretty damn funny, I can out drink most dudes, and I love to screw. What's not to like? **** maybe I will marry me.
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    never
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Yes, I may not have the most perfect body, but if I treated my ex like a king, well hell, its my turn to treat myself like a queen :)
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Nope, I'm an a-hole.
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Nope.
  • nursek_2010
    nursek_2010 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    yes! i'm definitely wife material haha
  • nichi123
    nichi123 Posts: 244
    Options
    For many reasons..NO!! But for different reasons....definitely!! ;)
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    NO! I'm very damaged and have had many problems, mental and health wise, over the last 44 years. The good thing is my dh just told me a few days ago how much he loved and appreciated me, and everything I did for him and our parents, kids and that he would marry me all over again :heart:
  • Mslmesq
    Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Only if I was a lesbian. :tongue:
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    Options
    @JenAndSome If I were interested in ever getting married again (not going to happen) I would absolutely marry me. I work full time, do nearly all of the household chores, take pretty good care of myself and make great sandwiches.

I so agree with you Jen. Been married for 28 yrs....if something should ever happen (doubt it will...just saying) I seriously doubt I would marry. I do't like to clean but I do it, I do love to cook. Besides working a full time and part time job...then the gym...not much time left.
  • t1nk6
    t1nk6 Posts: 215
    Options
    Probably not.

Then the sex with myself would most likely stop, and I don't want that.

HAHAHA! class! good answer.. made me laugh :laugh:

would i marry myself? nooooooo would i hell.... i look like s*** , so unfit atm i feel like im 90 :ohwell:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Marriage....
    hmm....
    That's a big committment...
    Let's start by carpooling...
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    don't believe in marriage, its a weird thing to do>>imo