Would you marry you?

Options

Replies

• luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm a great catch!

I cook, I keep a very neat house, great job/education, awesome personality, passionate, loving, very caring, affectionate, VERY loyal, know how to have a good time.

But no, I wouldn't marry me. I have WAY too many emotional issues to marry me.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    my husband is a saint.

i would still marry me though. sometimes i can see why he did. although i think i got a way better deal
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Actually... yes... I think I would. Which shocks even me. Too bad I don't have the balls to ask myself.
  • suepasini
    Options
    Yes I would marry another me. I am 50yrs young and the full time caregiver of my husband who is terminally ill. He is lavishly indulged, well taken care of, ardently loved and as I like to say the healthiest happiest terminally ill man you will ever meet. Without pandering to an oversized ego I am clear that I am a woman of great worth. Oh I am human and I know my failings, but they do not outweigh the good stuff.
  • c_tap77
    c_tap77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Yes I would marry another me. I am 50yrs young and the full time caregiver of my husband who is terminally ill. He is lavishly indulged, well taken care of, ardently loved and as I like to say the healthiest happiest terminally ill man you will ever meet. Without pandering to an oversized ego I am clear that I am a woman of great worth. Oh I am human and I know my failings, but they do not outweigh the good stuff.

What you go through on a daily basis must be hard. Don't apologize for tooting your own horn. Stroke that ego all you need to!!!!!
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Definitely. I'm loyal, hard-working and have a good sense of humor. Oh and I make cute babies ;)
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Most definitely. I'm a pretty awesome spouse. My husband hasn't paid a bill in 10 years. I do most of the cleaning and cooking. I put out at least once a week. AND I make good money.
  • sub10orbust
    sub10orbust Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    yea i'm a strong independent woman who don't need no man
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm an excellent cook, I clean, and I'm a great fellationist. :drinker:
  • MinatoandClover
    MinatoandClover Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    No. I'm spastic, irresponsible and I'm not that nice...
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I totally would because I know I'd always be getting some. Plus I make a decent living, have OK credit, I'm funny, love to have discussions, and I know I'd always be getting some.
  • SergeantG
    Options
    No freakin' way....I'm a little too unbalanced....keep all the firearms hidden
  • Hollywoodm55
    Hollywoodm55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    No I wouldn't, I can be bossy, impatient, and lazy. I don't know how my husband deals with me. I guess opposites attract because it works.
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    I would have an open relationship with myself.

Oh I like this one
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    No.

But thank goodness I found someone that would :)

The chains helped....he's allowed out in the sunlight a few times on the weekend to keep appearances.

7 years on 8/5 :)
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Oh H.E.L.L. no
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    I probably would, but then I'd break my heart.

The divorce would be hush-hush, and we'd still be friends. And I'd be a pushover for the booty call, and I'd hate myself every time.
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Yes...because I'm a *kitten*.

Wait, I didn't think *kitten* wanted to get married? Maybe you'd just be your own friend with benefits.

Clarification...gentleman in public, *kitten* in the bedroom. (hurry pull my hair):flowerforyou:

HaHa. Well since you would marry yourself, you can start pulling your own hair!

Great answer....now I need to think of a "safe word"

And figure out how you're going to tie yourself up. Marrying yourself sounds too complicated.

Clone...hurry up technology
  • BeverlyHillsCop
    BeverlyHillsCop Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    No way. I would drive myself absolutely crazy.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Yes, but just to freak the pastor out.