• _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Seriously? Have you met me?

No. Just NO.
  • VolleyDawgMom
    VolleyDawgMom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i have a lot of qualities...but no, i wouldn't marry me....YET. i think i'd be ready in 6 months - 1 year ;)

This is my thinking. Exaclty. Definitely closer to the year mark though.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm interesting question... I really don't know

Pros:
    I am a really good cook
    I have a good sense of humor
    I work full time and
    Pretty dagum independent
    I am nympho
    I made a really pretty baby girl, well with the OH's help I guess

Kind of Cons:
    I suck at keeping the house clean
    I am very temperamental, can be a ray of sunshine one minute and a raging hulk b!tch the next
    I talk loud, so I can be quite obnoxious at times
    I hog the bed, the covers, and the pillows
    I pee in the shower
    I use the bathroom with the door open
    I have really bad table manners

Honestly, I think I am pretty dagum awesome. I think after an hot, wild, animal sex session with myself, I would think about marrying myself, giving my other self has a pen!s. If not, the engagement is off!
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Never, I'm intolerable as a spouse. :laugh:
  • VolleyDawgMom
    VolleyDawgMom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If I wouldn't want to marry myself, how could I expect anyone else to want to?:huh:

That's the point. =)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    If I wouldn't want to marry myself, how could I expect anyone else to want to?:huh:

That's the point. =)

Yay! Do I get a prize?
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    no, im way too needy and i have no patience for needy people >.>
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure. There's certainly someone who is divorcing me after 20 years because I'm not a helpless little girl like he likes. I'm capable and independent. I am tall, smart, strong. But he wanted someone who was 4'9, blonde, and too dumb to even figure out if the weather is appropriate for the beach. Oh, and she's 15 years younger than he is.

I hope someone would marry me again, someone who appreciates someone strong and independent enough to be a equal, not someone who needs to be taken care of.
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm awesome I would be lucky to marry me!
  • ewells2420
    Options
    Id marry the hell outta myself. I mean look at this beard. Also strong "I mean myself, but im really putting this out for others to judge me" thread.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Yes...because I'm a *kitten*.

Wait, I didn't think *kitten* wanted to get married? Maybe you'd just be your own friend with benefits.

Clarification...gentleman in public, *kitten* in the bedroom. (hurry pull my hair):flowerforyou:
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I don't even see how I could start dating me. Unless it was a blind date sort of thing. Neither one of us would ask the other out.
  • dsalveson
    dsalveson Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    In a heartbeat. Currently looking for the male version of myself :flowerforyou:
  • scnurse38
    scnurse38 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I keep myself up, I'm the best mom, and a decent wife~~ so why not!
  • SEEotU
    SEEotU Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    No. I'm short-tempered, high-maintenance, critical and selfish. I would end up divorcing myself (if both selves survived...).
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm that's a tough one. I am a huge handful but I'm a hell of a good time.

I know my husband would marry himself. He's next to perfect. It's sickening really. :tongue:
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Flocking he!! no...

1. I am an a$$hat

2. It would mean after a hard days work , I would have to come home to some overweight, balding, denture wearing dude sitting at the computer in his stained tighty whiteys drooling on the keyboard.. ya right let that image stay in your mind for awhile.

3. The sex would sux cause I do not roll that way. It gives new meaning to the phrase 'go f... yourself'!

Thank you but no thank you very much.
  • highmaintnance
    highmaintnance Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Yes...because I'm a *kitten*.

Wait, I didn't think *kitten* wanted to get married? Maybe you'd just be your own friend with benefits.

Clarification...gentleman in public, *kitten* in the bedroom. (hurry pull my hair):flowerforyou:

HaHa. Well since you would marry yourself, you can start pulling your own hair!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Nope! Not even sure why my husband married me!
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Only if I made more money and farted less.