Would you marry you?

Replies

• silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    i have a lot of qualities...but no, i wouldn't marry me....YET. i think i'd be ready in 6 months - 1 year ;)
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    In b4 Buffalo Bill
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Not yet. But someday... :love:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    After some sober second thought.. maybe. But there would have to be a pre-nup in case I try to pull a fast one.

To frickin funny!!! :laugh:
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Yeah totally. I'm a catch. I have a job, I can cook and I'm handy around the house. Plus I'm always up for going downtown.

wait what did you say before downtown :tongue:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Yes. I'm an excellent cook.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    i am very kind, patient and giving... to a fault... yes i'd marry me.
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    duh
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Oh hell to the yes...I'm awesome! I cook, clean, go out of my way to make people happy, put my needs last, avoid confrontation, have a HUGE heart and have a sex drive that would make a teenage boy look like a nun. What's not to like?

PLUS!! I have bewbs!!!

tumblr_m4j4nsoTTX1rnckc4.gif

If it doesn't work out between you and you, give me a call.

Put me on that list too please.
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    I'm kind, caring, and sweet, but oh Hell no!!!!! I have no idea why my husband has stayed married to me for 27 years!!!!!! I'm a pain in the *kitten* sometimes!!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    If I wouldn't want to marry myself, how could I expect anyone else to want to?:huh:
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Nope. I'm spoiled, selfish, and have one hell of a temper. I love my husband.

I asked if he'd marry himself. He said no. Lucky we have each other! :D

This is so my husband and me! Lol! So true.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Well if there was a guy version of me, then yeah I would...!

But I'm not a very clean freak soooo, XD
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    I'd marry me just for the sex.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Yes, absolutely. I'm very committed, very giving, and have lots of energy. I could make it work with me. :flowerforme:
  • mollyya90
    mollyya90 Posts: 49 Member
    No. I am *****y 24/7. I want things my way. I'm selfish. But I have to say I am a great wife! I mow the grass. Cook dinner. Clean the house/laundry. I try to do things to make my man happy since my attitude sucks lmao....Nahhhh it's not that bad but I wouldn't be able to put up with myself!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Yes...because I'm a *kitten*.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    I'm way out of my league. Plus, there's that "only doing this once" promise I made to myself. So no.
  • VolleyDawgMom
    VolleyDawgMom Posts: 19 Member
    Oh hell to the yes...I'm awesome! I cook, clean, go out of my way to make people happy, put my needs last, avoid confrontation, have a HUGE heart and have a sex drive that would make a teenage boy look like a nun. What's not to like?

PLUS!! I have bewbs!!!

tumblr_m4j4nsoTTX1rnckc4.gif

Lol, this is absolutely me. I answered no for one reason only... "put my needs last". Once that's in better shape, I'd marry me today. Er, um, I'm not the type to avoid confrontation though. Missed that one.
  • highmaintnance
    highmaintnance Posts: 215 Member
    Yes...because I'm a *kitten*.

Wait, I didn't think *kitten* wanted to get married? Maybe you'd just be your own friend with benefits.