Where do you guys wear your cell phone

Options
Honestly....you need to be a contortionist to just put it on. I'm going to buy the fitness belt. Slim fanny bag

Replies

• riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    As my phone has gotten bigger it is getting more difficult to workout with it. I have a decent wrist band type that works ok, but I find it slides around a bit when I am running. What are you presently using that is giving you so much trouble wearing?
  • LBgetsfit
    LBgetsfit Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I have a strap for my arm. It works really well.
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I keep it in my pants pocket.
  • kavahni
    kavahni Posts: 313 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    In the pocket of whatever Nuu Muu Ruu I am wearing.
    https://nuu-muu.com/
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I have good old fashioned fanny pack, because I have a giant *kitten* phone, and need to keep an inhaler and tummy meds handy.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    When running, I wear a cycling shirt with the pockets in the back and keep my phone in there. It stays put well enough and doesn't bounce around. I have a flipbelt, but find it a bit annoying.

These days I have so many layers with pockets that I can keep it in my chest pocket fine. But it's cold outside.
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    I carry it in my hand, my jacket pocket, my hydration pack, or just leave it home.
  • koslowkj
    koslowkj Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    sgt1372 wrote: »
    I keep it in my pants pocket.

The problem is that most workout clothes for women don't have pockets big enough to hold a phone. :(

OP: I have an armband for when I run and when I'm in the gym I put it on the machine. The armband is nice because I can fit the access card for my apartment complex and my apartment key in the band behind my phone if I need to. I got a belt for Christmas so I'll have to try that out sometime and see if it works any better!
  • Charlottesmama
    Charlottesmama Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have an iPhone 7 plus and I have one of those slip stretchie fanny packs that I turn onto my back, works great
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Flipbelt. I've logged hundreds of miles with mine. I despise armbands; they always chafed my underarms.
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I keep it in my pants pocket. I wear under Armour Fly-Bys. The pocket is sleek but it still fits my phone and keys and debit card, ID, etc without being bulgy.
  • Rose18l
    Rose18l Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    In my tights, they dont have pockets. So I have them in between the elastics on top and my leg works fine.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I use a fanny pack, but I've been known to stick it down my sports bra on occasion.
  • Inspirationalwaterjug
    Options
    I wear a fanny pack. Got tons of different ones. You can put your phone in there and snacks !
  • charlenegrichard
    charlenegrichard Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    When I lift I carry it so I can record what I'm doing. When I run I wear a StashBandz (got it of of Amazon) it's super thin, doesn't move, and has several pockets so I can carry my phone, keys, etc.
  • PWRLFTR1
    PWRLFTR1 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I keep it in my gear bag, but as a powerlifter, I keep all my gear close by. I check it for time, use the timer when needed, but for the most part it stays in my bag during my workout.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I keep it in my @$$ crack

Buns of steel
  • arson714
    arson714 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I keep it in my @$$ crack

This is the only correct answer.
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I try not to keep it close to the body because of moisture so for the most part it's sitting close by. If I'm out running, it unfortunately gets tucked close to the heart.