Where do you guys wear your cell phone

Options

Replies

• liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    I try not to keep it close to the body because of moisture so for the most part it's sitting close by. If I'm out running, it unfortunately gets tucked close to the heart.

So inbetween your boobs right Mandi? lol
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    In my pocket which I assume makes me a great candidate for teste cancer at some point. Good news is I'm done having kids so they can go!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I just carry it with me and set it down next to me or on the treadmill. I used to put it in my bra but stopped doing that because it’s gross....
  • erockem
    erockem Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    https://flipbelt.com/ Works great. Keys, phone, gel's, bib number attaches to it when racing, etc.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    I got a thin fanny pack from Ross for $8. I had an official Apple arm band I bought for like $50 and it was awful.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Flipbelt! Phones are so huge now that wearing an armband feels like I have a brick tied on there from elbow to shoulder. They might work for people with bigger muscles or longer arms, but on my shrimpy self there's no way.

I also have running tights with good pockets that I will use if I can, but I don't have enough pairs to wear them all the time.
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    I have a waterproof case so mine goes in my bra... I know its kind of gross but aside from occasionally forgetting where it is, its pretty convenient. And it keeps my earphone cords looser so theyre not getting snagged in my ponytail
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I keep it in my pants pocket. I wear under Armour Fly-Bys. The pocket is sleek but it still fits my phone and keys and debit card, ID, etc without being bulgy.

I also wear the Fly By capris. I think it depends a lot on the phone you have. My iPhone 8 *barely* fits in the pocket if I try really hard, and I don't think I could get multiple keys in there with it very easily. I couldn't easily get the phone out while running. It would work in a pinch, but it wouldn't be my preferred way to carry that particular phone--maybe a smaller model would work better.
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Most of my bras have a pocket that fits my phone, which is where I put it except when the weather is cooler. All my jackets fit a phone. Many of my running tights and long sleeve tops also have pockets big enough for a phone. I also have an arm band that I very rarely use.
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I bought the Running Buddy from Amazon. It is a heavy duty magnetic pouch that goes on your waist band. It has two sections inside, one for phone and one for ID, key or GU. It works perfect as a runner and weigh lifter. It has a small zipper in the bottom corner that you just unzip and plug in your head phones. It works great and so comfortable that I forget it's there.
  • THeADHDTurnip
    THeADHDTurnip Posts: 413 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Everyone has elaborate detailed descriptions of where they carry their phone.

So far, the guy who suggested @$$crack, is winning.
  • scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Running: plugged in charging on my night stand.
    Rare occassions I'm at the gym: in a locker with my street clothes.
    Biking: in a zip lock bag in my jersey pocket
  • Marykaylady2010
    Marykaylady2010 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have an otter box with the belt clip but I don’t like it on my pants cause my workout clothes are high waisted so the phone ends up under my clothes. I ended up making a fabric belt that sits at my waist with clips from the paracord bracelets it holds my phone at my waist out of the way but still reachable to record my weights
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Buddy pouch
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    If I'm out running I leave it at home. If I'm in the gym I leave it in my locker. It's great to get away from the damn thing.
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My pocket. I got a light running jacket with tight fit pockets. One side holds my phone, the other side has my keys. Of course this means that people hear my music and ZR story clips (good thing I run outside when no one is around).
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    I keep it in my bra. Its probably with a terrible idea with radiation and all but I have yet to find a better solution.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I carry my phone when I walk outside. If it is cool enough I am wearing a jacket ot sweatshirt with a pocket. Not sure what I will do when it is warmer. Most of my pants/shorts do not have pockets or the pockets are not big enough to safely hold a phone.
    Otherwise my phone lives on a shelf or in my purse. I don't need it attatched to my body constantly if I am in a building.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    I don't, when I'm working out my phone is in the locker or at home.
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I just put it in the cup holder of the treadmill. I never run outdoors though.