Where do you guys wear your cell phone

Options

Replies

• busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    My workout capris all have side pockets for my phone. If I'm outside running then I sometimes use my flipbelt instead.
  • Fitwithsci
    Fitwithsci Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    When working out, I use an armband, but it is kind of a pain to put on. I will also just leave it in my pocket from time to time if my workout allows for it.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I use an armband. I don't find it that much of a pain to put on (don't pull the strap out of it's slot). My ear bud cords drive me more nuts than anything, but I've just been too cheap to buy better cordless earbuds.
  • gradchica27
    gradchica27 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I usually leave it on the floor by my water /on my bag when lifting (I use wireless headphones). I have a cheap pouch/belt for walks/runs.
  • simcon1
    simcon1 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Flipbelt here--I love it!
  • dreamer12151
    dreamer12151 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I use the HB Tune phone case. I saw it several years ago at an expo & loved it, been using it ever since then. It holds it securely in the hand, can choose either left or right hand.

https://hbtune.com/

I have seen the flipbelts & like them, just don't know if they are big enough for my waist, plus for races, I use a race belt for the bib, don't know how they would work together.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Pocket when running. Pocket or next to rack/bench or whatever at the gym with bluetooth headphones.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    A tight fanny pack type run belt. Mostly it's on my butt out of the way.
  • LW3380
    LW3380 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Bluetooth earphones are a God send...when not in the gym I just put my phone in the pocket of my hoodie.
  • robhunt25
    robhunt25 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've got an armband, but I hardly use it. Since most of my shorts don't have pockets. I tuck it in my waist band. Works fine.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    I leave mine on the ground next to my other pair of shoes and chalk/log book.
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I use bluetooth ear buds. They have 4gb of memory so you can copy music to the buds. No wires. No cell phone. True freedom for workingout and running :)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I have an arm band, if I'm using the phone for the workout (Zombies, Run! App). I set it down on the table for tracking lifting (I lift at home). Otherwise, I have an iPod shuffle if it's just for music.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Fanny pack. A nice, big gaudy one with emogi's all over it :D:D Although it's getting ready to die. I think I'm gonna get a big pink one next and iron on some fun patches. If I'm gonna wear it, best to own it proudly, lol.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Some of my tops and shorts/leggings have pockets. When I’m not wearing one of them, I wear a Spibelt. If I’m running long and want to carry water, I have an old hydration belt with pockets.
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    In my gym bag until I do cardio, then sits in a safe place on the cardio machine
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options
    At the gym it's on my bag so I can record sets and reps. While running, I hold it in my hand. I kinda text when I run sometimes :o
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    At the gym? inside the gym bag.
  • taratheblokette
    taratheblokette Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I went through a bunch of the arm band style ones and they either started to smell bad or the Velcro stopped working. I also found that the arm band style isn’t great for weight lifting. I bought the waist style type that’s like a flat fanny pack and found it to be better and also cheaper
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    koslowkj wrote: »
    sgt1372 wrote: »
    I keep it in my pants pocket.

The problem is that most workout clothes for women don't have pockets big enough to hold a phone. :(

OP: I have an armband for when I run and when I'm in the gym I put it on the machine. The armband is nice because I can fit the access card for my apartment complex and my apartment key in the band behind my phone if I need to. I got a belt for Christmas so I'll have to try that out sometime and see if it works any better!

I mostly keep mine in my pocket if standing or walking. On my desk if I'm at work.

The original question never indicated "while working out".