Sex and relationships

Options
123457»

Replies

• W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I believe that most issues're able to be known, prior to even being intimate; with the exception of actual performance judgement! I know, what my deal breakers're & thus I don't have to wait, until actual intimacy; to know that we're compatible or not via them, unless it's a change; that's uncontrollable overtime such as: abilities/sex drive but even then, he'd know that there're limits concerning that; that I'll be able to deal with & if/when we reach that limit, then we must end; our relationship!
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I must say, it’s nice to see a thread of such a personal subject carry on with honest and genuine comments for so long. Until, well you know, some chest beater comes in with his d**k I his hand to dumb it down.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I just want the feeing of dread and existential loneliness to stop seeping into me
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I must say, it’s nice to see a thread of such a personal subject carry on with honest and genuine comments for so long. Until, well you know, some chest beater comes in with his d**k I his hand to dumb it down.

I agree! Im glad we have been able to have an honest adult conversation for the most part
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    I just want the feeing of dread and existential loneliness to stop seeping into me

Those arent fun feelings.... :/
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

I agree! Im glad we have been able to have an honest adult conversation for the most part

I do as well. It’s kind of a rarity here.
  • Candy0516
    Candy0516 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    It’s called love making and it’s it’s very important. The only thing that bothers me is if I feel like it’s a job rather than enjoyment. I don’t like to feel like I have to do it because I’m m suppose to.
  • Acem24
    Acem24 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Are we having some sex in this thread? It's been going on for awhile. I'm sure someone got alittle wet in here!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Acem24 wrote: »
    Are we having some sex in this thread? It's been going on for awhile. I'm sure someone got alittle wet in here!

Well it has been raining these past few days.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Nope but then again, I am; never dry!
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

Moist....moist
  • Acem24
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »

Nope but then again, I am; never dry!

There are dozens of us! Dozens!!
  • Acem24
    Options
    Still no sex in here. Plenty of relationships, however. Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder, no?

#abstinencesexisthebestsex
  • Acem24
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

Moist....moist

Like the sound of a butter knife in a mayo jar!
  • Acem24
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Well it has been raining these past few days.

I read this , it's 7:10pm and out of no where it started to rain!! You are a magic? No lie.
    # wetallover
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Still no sex in here. Plenty of relationships, however. Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder, no?

#abstinencesexisthebestsex

You know your stuff, huh?
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options
    Sex is important in a relationship. Unfortunately, there are some people who have a severely blunted libido due to antidepressant use and this really diminishes their sex life which in turn negatively affects their relationship. That can even end relationships and it's very sad.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Sex, and relationships : a musical
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    43GQ6hb.gif

Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language
    No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic or post based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Posts intended to titillate will be removed. Posts with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    JustSomeEm

This discussion has been closed.