124»

Replies

• Jushere018
    Jushere018 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    Jushere018 wrote: »
    Derpes wrote: »
    Download Tinder and have some fun. Stay busy.
    Tinder is where I met my husband :)

Also where I met your husband
    Hahaha!!!! He’s pretty hard to resist ;)
  • kauseemcee
    kauseemcee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Jushere018 wrote: »
    I’m so sorry:( breakups are hard! I was proud of myself, I never had my heart broken.... until I was 28. I used to think people were honestly being big babies about it, but dang! That really did hurt! It wasn’t a bad breakup, he was honestly a good friend. But I should’ve just left it as a friendship. I was the one who tried to pursue a relationship, and he was seriously a terrible boyfriend. It changed the way I looked at him, unfortunately. I didn’t realize that until literally just the other day, and we split up in 2013. We stayed in contact here and there, which was really ok. He moved 6 hours away anyway, I could handle a few text here and there. I started dating my now husband the end of 2014, and we just drifted apart from there. Normally this would be fine, but he passed away in a swimming accident on July 4th 2015. I regret not being his friend more. I wish I could’ve seen him succeed in all of his dreams, see who he wound up marrying, and see what his sweet babies would’ve looked like. It makes me sad that he will never get to experience all of that. Weirdly, the breakup hurt way worse than him dying. I miss him as a friend, not as a boyfriend. If you can handle being friends, I say go for it. BUT make sure you give it some time to stop hurting first. If you can’t, that’s ok too. Just wish her the best, and let it go for you. I say as long as they are happy, healthy, and alive out there, it’s all I would need to move on. It gets much better, I love my husband with all of my heart. I couldn’t imagine being with anybody else, and it’s like I have completely forgotten anybody who came before him. We just welcomed our first baby boy, and I couldn’t be more in love with my life ❤️ hang in there. Your girl is out there, I promise ❤️❤️❤️

Wow thanks so much for sharing your story. You've given me something to think about. I just don't know if I can be that person who doesn't let feelings get back in the way if I ever did try n reach out. She has a lot of dramas with an eating disorder which you can imagine plays a big role in how her day goes/how she feels. I really want to be there for her but I don't think I can without wanting to be WITH her. Maybe one day.. I don't know
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Throw some weights dude. I got out of a long term relationship last year and it was tough. Hard to see/feel it now, but time and distance helps. That's the key here, radio silence. Resist the urge.

Don't let "what was" blind you from seeing "what is" and "what will be".
  • kauseemcee
    kauseemcee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Throw some weights dude. I got out of a long term relationship last year and it was tough. Hard to see/feel it now, but time and distance helps. That's the key here, radio silence. Resist the urge.

Don't let "what was" blind you from seeing "what is" and "what will be".

Thanks man, I been training with a lot more focus lately and it feels good to be able to still actually GET to the gym. Even though it's hard to at times. Thank you brother