You are a movie star!

Options

Replies

• eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    The Canadian version of Friends, called "Friends, eh (sorry for the remake)"
    Starring:

Joey : @UrBaconMeCr8zy who wont share his poutine
    Rachel: @TeacupsAndToning who works at Tim Hortons
    Ross: @CaptainFantastic00 is a moose paleontologist at the local university
    Phoebe: @mybfisred who sings and performs cat musicals at Tim Hortons
    Chandler: @eccomi_qui is quick witted and sarcastic but sometimes struggles with with his addictions to breakfast meats and Ross
    Monica: @Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore works as a chef, creating breakfast meat delicacies for Chandler

I end up with @Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore ??

giphy.gif
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    Starring:

Chandler: @eccomi_qui is quick witted and sarcastic but sometimes struggles with with his addictions to breakfast meats and Ross
    Monica: @Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore works as a chef, creating breakfast meat delicacies for Chandler

giphy.gif

<3
    I am an EGG-CELLENT breakfast chef btw.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Starring:

giphy.gif

<3
    I am an EGG-CELLENT breakfast chef btw.

200w.gif
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    @_seahorses5ever is searching for her eternal love, yet not having much luck with one crazy blind date after another. She is about to give up hope when in walks a tall dark and handsome stranger, @Caporegiem. Although he's soaking wet, on a sunny day, she is instantly swept off her feet. As their relationship unfolds, she begins to wonder why his shoes and socks are always wet. Could it be that he is God of the Sea? Maybe fantacy can come true.....

Hahaha! Or maybe he has bladder woes. @Caporegiem how tall are you? ...for sake of fanta sea

I keep a Camelbak in my pants full of grape kookaid. It has a small leak that I'm too lazy to fix.

Also 6'1.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    The world is suddenly invaded by tall gorgeous alien men, who all look similar to Jason Mamoa. The men are in need of Earth Women and do their best to seduce them with cheese and nachos. But, the gorgeous alien men have a dark secret, one that could endanger all of mankind as we know it. @Avocado_AS5 discovers the truth and single handedly saves the entire Earth, and she don't even give AF.

Do I get Jason Mamoa at the end???
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Starring:

Haha this is funny... @csbnga You are good at this
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »
    Starring:

He does have a beautiful mind, doesn't he?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »
    Starring:

He does have a beautiful mind, doesn't he?

3y0jcz1ur8l5.jpg
    IM NOT CRAZY, THEY'RE REAL!
    Options
    @Vikka_V, @Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore, @poetic_cell and @_seahorses5ever star in-

The sleepover

4 women, one bed, 8 bottles of wine and a phone call they'll never forget... Join us on a journey with lots of dramatic music and dun dun dun moments to discover how the sleepover was the last thing they ever did...

<3<3<3
    Why are there only 8 bottles of wine though??

71lj17xyspol.gif

I ask myself this every Saturday morning.
  • gardengnomemanifesto
    Options
    @81Katz decides that the world would be a better place if run by cats. She does her best to help the cat population rise to power but unbeknownst to her, the Evil Cat overlords of the secret cat republic have their own agenda! @michal_ca (I don’t have the acreenname right here but it’s a guy who has cats) costars as her cat surgeon.
    Options
    @Vikka_V, @Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore, @poetic_cell and @_seahorses5ever star in-

The sleepover

4 women, one bed, 8 bottles of wine and a phone call they'll never forget... Join us on a journey with lots of dramatic music and dun dun dun moments to discover how the sleepover was the last thing they ever did...

<3<3<3
    Why are there only 8 bottles of wine though??

71lj17xyspol.gif

I ask myself this every Saturday morning.

Do you ask expecting an answer? That's the real indicator of sanity.

Nah. I know who to blame. I just feel momentarily better if I feign ignorance.
  • gardengnomemanifesto
    Options
    As moderator to an erotic dating site @psuLemon has had enough of the members who don’t post enough cleavage in their pictures. He and costar @4legsRbetterthan2 set out to empower women to show more cleavage in every picture, thereby starting the next sexual revolution and coincidentally the next dark age.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    :lol:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    As moderator to an erotic dating site @psuLemon has had enough of the members who don’t post enough cleavage in their pictures. He and costar @4legsRbetterthan2 set out to empower women to show more cleavage in every picture, thereby starting the next sexual revolution and coincidentally the next dark age.

you obviously dont know @psulemon very well, x2

sorry Lems!
  • gardengnomemanifesto
    Options

sorry Lems!
    Cleavage is good for business for erotic dating sites no matter what ;)
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Options

sorry Lems!
    Cleavage is good for business for erotic dating sites no matter what ;)

oops, nm, read it wrong the first time, thats a revolution I could see lemon starting.

He might ban you if you tag him in too many chit chat threads though, beware ;) (but im kinda serious)
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    The Lord of the Things

@CaptainFantastic00 is entrusted the special thing that the big evil site user needs to gain ultimate power. He is guided by Mandalf @TeacupsAndToning on his journey to destroy the thing in Mount Fitbit, located in Texas. The fellowship of the thing (Airhorn, Gymli, Legdayolas) and the other hobbits. He does end up falling in love with his companion Samwise also played by @captainfantastic00 in what will be the worlds first cgi same actor sex scene.

So i play both hobbits? Yes:)
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Starring:

I love being included but i am not canadian
    Options
    Starring:

I love being included but i am not canadian

I'm not either. Ssshh. You'll ruin it for us.