Post here if you 40+ in age?

Options

Replies

• bandwidthbandit
    bandwidthbandit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Turning 51 today, this is my second week on MFP. Kids are grown and now it’s time for ME. Time to start making healthier food choices and being active. I have committed to walking 10K steps per day and I am here to loose weight and motivate others.

Happy Birthday Allison!

42 years old and down 24 pounds since the first of the year.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Lost about 50lbs back in 2011 and became active again. Turned 60 in November. Currently, I have a few races on the calendar. My goal race this year is the Ironman Mont Tremblant in August.
  • esjaygee
    esjaygee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 from Wisconsin and have been on MFP since I was 39. It's definitely helped me be in the best shape of my life since high school.
  • beatskeeper
    beatskeeper Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    43 from North Carolina
  • boxergirl_1120
    boxergirl_1120 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    42 in age but not in spirit! Just lost @ 70 pounds in the past year and I want to lose about 20 pounds more! As of late I have became very restless and it's time to get out and live a little! A new "empty nester" and I am bored out of my mind!!! Hey everyone!
  • beatskeeper
    beatskeeper Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    boxergirl_1120 Howdy
  • FrankK827
    FrankK827 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    51 in Iowa (wish temp here was at least my age)
  • Lori2bfree
    Lori2bfree Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Will be 46 this year. I used to log a lot and now have to decided to get back to it. Have 30 lbs I would like to lose this year. I own two businesses and have a sophomore son in college. Busy isn't an excuse...it's a reason I would actually like to get back in shape :smiley:
  • gingerinalabama
    gingerinalabama Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll be 41 in March. Trying to work off about 30 lbs this year and just getting back into MFP. Hi y'all :)
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 and feelin' fine in Houston, TX ;)
  • stacyhyoung1
    stacyhyoung1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    43 in New York.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 but work with a bunch of 20-somethings who consider me old, and have 3 teenagers and a 10yo who consider me even older. But with the exception of my hair, I like to think I look younger. Of course, that could just be the delusions of an aging mind, but if it makes me happy...
  • CyndeeLou99
    CyndeeLou99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 51 and from NorCal. Everyone says feel free to add me, but I can't see how to do that. You can feel free to add me though if you know how.
  • Geri137
    Geri137 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    43 and working on getting my fitness back. I just wanna FEEL lighter, ya know? I run (well, to be honest, I'll quote a new MFP friend and say that I mostly "chubby jog". But, I work out at least four days a week. I lost 20 lbs in 2017 and then the holidays got me. Darn all that yummy food and drink! So, I'm back, and I'm dedicated. Looking for other 40 + friends so feel free to add.
  • elsabetberhanu1
    elsabetberhanu1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 41 from Washington DC area. I started MFP Jan 2018. Currently weighing 169lb. Working on getting rid off 60lb. I think I will do it this time.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    44 from New York
  • uniquesoul73
    uniquesoul73 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    45--Houston, TX
  • Spaffdavidson
    Spaffdavidson Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    47 - Toronto, Ontario