Keto groups ?

Options
Hey guys it’s been a week since I started the keto diet and I wanted to find a group of forum I could join with people who are one the same journey .. so I’d have someone to talk to about my experiences . Thanks you !!

Replies

• millyjazz2014
    millyjazz2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m doing the Keto diet. I started yesterday and have done it before Christmas and lost 1 stone. It’s very good! Any questions please ask have lots of information
  • CollegeCoach4U
    CollegeCoach4U Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am doing Keto also & would love to help motivate each other. Add me!
  • debbiesteinman
    debbiesteinman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto too. Need to get these last 15 pounds off. I've been doing high protein low carb but I've reached a plateau and found the diet hard as I love to have a little fruit daily. I already have some good eating habits but now need to change things up. Let's all lose this weight and get to a comfortable norm. Please add me.
  • Loerryn
    Loerryn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is there a group?
  • BARCLAYBONHAM
    BARCLAYBONHAM Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking for a Keto Group to share information and support. I have been on Weight Watchers for years. I have lost 130 pounds and successfully kept it off for 5 years now. I want to lose the last 30 pounds and decided to make a radical change and use KETO to get me over the finish line. Started 10/4/2018 and have lost 10 pounds so far. Love that I'm not hungry and literally have to remind myself to eat. Going for bloodwork this week and really interested to see what shows up.
  • sdavis5232
    sdavis5232 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is there a Keto group? I’d love to join
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options