You don't use a food scale?

Options

Replies

• JimmiRayCole
    JimmiRayCole Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've always found it helpful to weigh out what i eat daily including liquids. It helps me keep better track of my daily calorie intake. Doesn't have to be a fancy scale. A small one will do and they cost very much to purchase.
  • Aw0627
    Aw0627 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    Just to reiterate the importance of weighing packaged products, the flat bread I eat for lunch often is packaged as 1 bread = 56g = 100 calories. Today's weighed 66g, a difference of 18 calories. No, not much but over time and multiplied throughout the day, it can add up, particularly if you've got a small deficit to begin with.

Not sure why the pics are sideways. Sorry :confused:

e6titt41v752.jpg

r5wbe6mo0n10.jpg

What brand of flat bread is that? The whole thing is 100 calories give or take that's really good.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Aw0627 wrote: »
    Just to reiterate the importance of weighing packaged products, the flat bread I eat for lunch often is packaged as 1 bread = 56g = 100 calories. Today's weighed 66g, a difference of 18 calories. No, not much but over time and multiplied throughout the day, it can add up, particularly if you've got a small deficit to begin with.

e6titt41v752.jpg

r5wbe6mo0n10.jpg

What brand of flat bread is that? The whole thing is 100 calories give or take that's really good.

Joseph's :smile: I get them at Wal-Mart, nothing fancy! They're in front of the service deli section.
  • Aw0627
    Options
    Aw0627 wrote: »

e6titt41v752.jpg

r5wbe6mo0n10.jpg

Joseph's :smile: I get them at Wal-Mart, nothing fancy! They're in front of the service deli section.

Thanks!
  • Aw0627
    Options
    What about frozen veggies do we weigh them frozen, cooked, or thawed?
  • Zulu87
    Zulu87 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I just got my first scale. Stoked to figure it all out! Great info OP
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Zulu87 wrote: »
    Thanks!!! I just got my first scale. Stoked to figure it all out! Great info OP

Yay!