Lost 144 pounds in 2017!

Options

Replies

• tensquaredlives
    tensquaredlives Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look so healthy and you look like you could still be in high school.
  • KRTrenkamp
    KRTrenkamp Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look so healthy and you look like you could still be in high school.

Thank you :smile:
  • ITUSGirl51
    ITUSGirl51 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fit, healthy and happy. I’m so happy for you.
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Great work!
  • jayne6485
    jayne6485 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and provide inspiration to folks like me who are just starting. Congratulations on your success! I have a large amount to loose. Currently about 290 and aiming for 135 to 140. Aiming for about a two pound loss per week.
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
    Amazing!
    F***ing Amazing!
  • KRTrenkamp
    Options
    ITUSGirl51 wrote: »
    Wow! You look fit, healthy and happy. I’m so happy for you.

Thank you!
  • KRTrenkamp
    Options
    jayne6485 wrote: »
    You look amazing and provide inspiration to folks like me who are just starting. Congratulations on your success! I have a large amount to loose. Currently about 290 and aiming for 135 to 140. Aiming for about a two pound loss per week.

Thank you! Good luck to you on your weight loss journey. If you need any support or ever feel discouraged feel free to message me! :smiley:
  • Ekoth1017
    Ekoth1017 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Woo! Great job!!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    One of the better transformations I’ve seen. You look incredible! I admire what you have done and in such a short time for the amount of weight lost. Shows your determination! Also, I agree with everyone. You look YEARS younger now. You will lose the last bit in no time. Just keep on!
  • juniorssister
    juniorssister Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great Job.. This is a lot of hard work and dedication. Loosing that amount weight takes courage and persistence. Well done.
  • KRTrenkamp
    Options
    aganey wrote: »
    One of the better transformations I’ve seen. You look incredible! I admire what you have done and in such a short time for the amount of weight lost. Shows your determination! Also, I agree with everyone. You look YEARS younger now. You will lose the last bit in no time. Just keep on!

Thank you so much! I definitely feel years younger. And I will keep on trekking! :smiley:
  • beansontoast2014
    beansontoast2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • Styggian
    Styggian Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work, great results :)
  • CatMama526
    CatMama526 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! You look fantastic and it's definitely inspiring! :)
  • KRTrenkamp
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! You look fantastic and it's definitely inspiring! :)

Thank you! I'm glad I could be an inspiration to some!
  • ElGoli
    ElGoli Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So inspiring, not only your numbers are great, the fact that you have achieved beyond your goal in a healthiest method is amazing and hopeful for the rest of us.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Nice work! You look great and HAPPY!
  • Regina0209
    Regina0209 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love seeing your success...it is inspiring! great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!