Options
12345679»

Replies

• michaelogle9284
    michaelogle9284 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I need about 3-4 more inches!!

I'm not even going to say it lol.

I really do need 3-4 more inches; I’m only 5’5” ;)

I actually like a woman that size and I am 6 ft.
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options

Two Words - Platform Boots :D:p
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Egger29 wrote: »

Platform Boots? Is the hooker look back in ;)

• Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Egger29 wrote: »

Platform Boots? Is the hooker look back in ;)

I was thinking KISS, but whatever works for you. :D
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I think I'm okay with my height now (it's pretty average at 5'7"). It does make me a bit tall for some men, but most I have found don't mind if they are one or two inches shorter than I am. Really, I enjoy my height because it makes my being overweight slightly more acceptable than if I was say.. 5'3". I.E. I can get away with people not noticing as much when I'm more than a little overweight, lol.

The only thing I dislike is that I'm mostly legs (which sounds awesome until you realize that jeans are not cut for that length). I have a 33 inch inseam, which means I have to alter 34 (long) jeans and pants to make them fit. Otherwise they drag the ground or I have to wear heels all the time (which is not really an option).
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I like my height. I'm 5' 2.5". I do wish I could eat more & not gain. I also wish buying clothes was easier. I don't wear petite clothes. My legs are long for my height, my torso is really short, my hips are wide, & my chest is disproportionately large. I have to try on everything. I think that everyone has clothing challenges though.

I am good at climbing on counters & have been known to step up onto the shelves at the grocery store. I will often find something to knock what I need down off the shelf, rather than ask someone to get it for me. It's embarrassing. I like the grocery shelves that are wire, so I can reach the bottom of the package & scoot it off the edge. Luckily, my children have all gotten taller than me & I can drag one of them along if I know I am buying something on the top shelf (cat litter, grrr). My 12 year old has recently outgrown me. He was very excited.

I don't actually want to be taller--just to be able to eat more :) . The only experience I have of being bigger than my husband was when I outweighed him. Even though he's 5' 10", quite a bit taller than me, I felt very unfeminine. I don't think I would have the confidence to pull off being really tall.

I'm 46 now (so too old for nonsense), but even when I was younger, nobody ever picked me up or put their hands on the top of my head, or tried to keep things away from me. I must give off a good "don't touch me" vibe & I think I also have a touch of resting *kitten* face. Or maybe more than a touch >:) .