WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR FEBRUARY 2018

Options

Replies

• janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Karen in VA. I can't take credit for the name of the store. This is the name the store has operated under for a few years. The closed at the end of 2017 to remodel and to set up for individual crafter areas to be rented out. Keeping my fingers crossed that all works out.

Janetr OKC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,582 Member
    Options
    Snowy ride this morning:0)
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Janet, I have ten or eleven extra of these little clear plastic things that this baseball is sitting on. They came in a set, and I only needed one. I’ll be glad to mail them to you if you think it is something you would use. Just PM me your address. If it’s not what you’re looking for, then no worries..

fqkku3asvl00.jpeg
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    HEATHER great news about your sale, here's to finding new house in Hove

Kate UK <3
  • ryenday
    ryenday Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :)Heather, congrats on the upcoming sale of your house and hugs for the process of finding your new home in Hove.

Here is Bernie, demanding my attention:

t71q6fbn54ub.jpg

Wonderful picture of Bernie! Perfect ‘NOW’ expression!
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,732 Member
    Options
    Heather~ How exciting for you both.. sometimes timing isnt right and then it is everything works out for a reason...
    Barbie~ Ha ha Bernie I can just see him, come on mom, I need your attention NOW, this minute ...lol
    Alfie just took his blanket of of the dryer and he is chewing on the edges ughhh.
    Took a shower and am dressed a few hours early.. maybe will sit in my chair for a bit and nap. its that kind of day dark and gloomy..
  • janetr7476
    Options
    csofled wrote: »
    2563117advhfk5op0.gif

Oh how I'd love to drop by and enjoy a cup with you and admire all your beautiful and fun quilts and crafts you do. You're amazing with all you keep up with. Are you getting any ice or rain there?

Janetr OKC
  • dreamwriter
    dreamwriter Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am still reading. Now on pg 68. Day off but tons to do and I have been procrastinating. Off to eat the breakfast that I should have had 4 hours ago.
  • janetr7476
    Options
    Carol in GA - you are such a sweet heart. Right now I'm sitting here waiting for my girls to respond to an email I sent to them with pictures of three eggs asking which one I should try next. I cannot decide which one to try. lol

Thank you so much.

Janetr OKC