Options

Replies

• csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    janetr7476 wrote: »
    csofled wrote: »
    2563117advhfk5op0.gif

Oh how I'd love to drop by and enjoy a cup with you and admire all your beautiful and fun quilts and crafts you do. You're amazing with all you keep up with. Are you getting any ice or rain there?

Janetr OKC

That would be lovely! Our weather here remains chilly (for us Texans) and rainy! Where is the sun!?

Cheri
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    <3
  • csofled
    Options
    The purchasers came back with an improved offer, so we have ACCEPTED it. :o:drinker:
    Now to get serious about looking for a house to buy. :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

Wonderful!!!

Cheri

• beckyobryan153
    beckyobryan153 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Barbara,
    My husband and his brother have both made venison jerky. As a matter of fact, DH has some venison strips in the freezer for just that purpose.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,350 Member
    Options
    DDIL won't be there when we go to Hove to look at houses, because she works in London that day, but the grandchildren will be there with the nanny and DYS has offered to make us dinner. (He is the cook). So we will have a couple of hours with the little ones, who we have been missing sooooooo much. :D Be good to chat with DYS too, since the alcoholic crisis.

Lisa - Progress! :D Renting sight unseen is a risk, but then it is only a rental, not a purchase. I love Google Streetview these days so you can see your surroundings and rule out places which are totally in the wrong place. Saves a lot of wasted effort.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,385 Member
    Options
    Used the elliptical for about 20 minutes today then took the Power Hour class. That's an awesome class. The plan for tomorrow is to do some spinning

Betty - I'm just going to let the Denise situation play out. when we bought our house, one of the absolute criteria was that all the living space be on one floor. We told our realtor that if it wasn't, don't even bother to show us the house, we're not interested. Yes, the house we now have is 2 stories. However, in the basement is another bedroom (there are 3 upstairs), another bath (there are 2-1/2 upstairs), my exercise room, and a game room. So when I broke the bone in my foot quite a few years ago, I didn't have to go downstairs. Yes, it got dusty and needed to be vacuumed, but there was no real need for me to go downstairs. Everything was upstairs.

Rye - what a windfall for your father and you. You never forget your mother. Here it is, 50+ years and I STILL think of my mother.

janetr - I can't see how shoppers would NOT think your ornamets are gorgeous

Dana - good for you having only one cookie! Vince thinks he'll be out of cereeal by the time we leave so for the last few days he'll just have Dunkin Donuts. Life sure is tough, huh?

Heather - here's hoping their offer doesn't work out on the house you like. Update: WOOHOO

Rye - I love licorice tea -- never heard of Egyptian tea but will definitely look for it. Where do you get it? Teavana?

Carol - really Newcomers is more of a social group. The name is somewhat confusing. We have members who were born in this area. I guess in total you could say we have 200+ members.

barbie - you BETTER give Bernie the attention he deserves....lol

yvonne - WOW! Not to eat any GS cookies. I hand it to you. I admit that I didn't do that good. But we didn't get any of the Thin Mints since I'm the only one who eats (loves) them and I knew that I'd never finish them by the time we left. But I did have some of the Thanks a lot. Usually I only had 1/2 or 1/4 of one. Vince got upset with me the other day when I took a bite out of one and threw the rest away.

Terry - your ornaments always take my breath away

Lisa - the house in AR sounds wonderful. Things are going so great for you and Cory

Tonight the canasta.

Michele in FL right now
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    NYKAREN will be interested in what you think of Pompeii and Herculaneum We went to Italy for our 40th wedding anniversary 13 years ago (gosh how time flies)

Kate UK <3
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Barbara, you should experiment with some vinegar drinks. They really aren’t bad. I’ve tried equal amounts (about a tbs per quart of water) of apple cider vinegar (the raw, unfiltered kind) with honey with a splash of cinnamon and ginger and also the vinegar with a shot each of sugar free vanilla and caramel syrup with stevia to sweeten it. They are not as good as Diet Dr Pepper, but they taste way better than Diet Pepsi. The vinegar and honey are supposed to help with joint pain and the drink sort of curbs your appetite, too. You could do either with honey or stevia, depending on your own tolerance for either. The honey, of course, adds calories.
  • sdjm62
    sdjm62 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    :):)
  • langman22
    langman22 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Used the elliptical for about 20 minutes today then took the Power Hour class. That's an awesome class. The plan for tomorrow is to do some spinning

Betty - I'm just going to let the Denise situation play out. when we bought our house, one of the absolute criteria was that all the living space be on one floor. We told our realtor that if it wasn't, don't even bother to show us the house, we're not interested. Yes, the house we now have is 2 stories. However, in the basement is another bedroom (there are 3 upstairs), another bath (there are 2-1/2 upstairs), my exercise room, and a game room. So when I broke the bone in my foot quite a few years ago, I didn't have to go downstairs. Yes, it got dusty and needed to be vacuumed, but there was no real need for me to go downstairs. Everything was upstairs.

Rye - what a windfall for your father and you. You never forget your mother. Here it is, 50+ years and I STILL think of my mother.

janetr - I can't see how shoppers would NOT think your ornamets are gorgeous

Dana - good for you having only one cookie! Vince thinks he'll be out of cereeal by the time we leave so for the last few days he'll just have Dunkin Donuts. Life sure is tough, huh?

Heather - here's hoping their offer doesn't work out on the house you like. Update: WOOHOO

Rye - I love licorice tea -- never heard of Egyptian tea but will definitely look for it. Where do you get it? Teavana?

Carol - really Newcomers is more of a social group. The name is somewhat confusing. We have members who were born in this area. I guess in total you could say we have 200+ members.

barbie - you BETTER give Bernie the attention he deserves....lol

yvonne - WOW! Not to eat any GS cookies. I hand it to you. I admit that I didn't do that good. But we didn't get any of the Thin Mints since I'm the only one who eats (loves) them and I knew that I'd never finish them by the time we left. But I did have some of the Thanks a lot. Usually I only had 1/2 or 1/4 of one. Vince got upset with me the other day when I took a bite out of one and threw the rest away.

Terry - your ornaments always take my breath away

Lisa - the house in AR sounds wonderful. Things are going so great for you and Cory

Tonight the canasta.

Michele in FL right now

Guess I didn’t explain that the ornaments weren’t mine. I just found the pictures on the internet and thought Janet might be interested in seeing them. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Marcelynh
    Marcelynh Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    @KayKallsen52 Congrats!
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    I have a new baby granddaughter!!

<3 Congratulations <3
  • csofled
    Options