KetoneKaren Posts: 6,412 Member
    <3
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,616 Member
    edited February 2018
    I've just heard that my DDIL's TEDx talk is now on Utube. Some of you were interested to see it. This is the link to the over 50s group that Lisa started because we weren't allowed to post external links on this thread. I have linked in on a post in the group, which we are allowed to do. ;):*

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/123702-women-ages-50

I hope you watch and enjoy. She is the mother of my three gorgeous grandchildren. <3
    We were babysitting while they were in Cyprus.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • beckyobryan153
    beckyobryan153 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi Ladies,
    Decided to start the Slimfast plan for a couple of weeks to see if I can get a jump start on my weight loss. I'll keep y'all informed.
    Becca- loved your snow chart. It's pretty right on except for the East Coast. Most of that was right, but New England has its own set of rules.
    Michele- I wish you lived near me, then you could help me clean my house. lol. I have to get rid of a lot of stuff as well as really clean from top to bottom. Hopefully, when it gets warm so I can air out the house as well, I'll get to clean and get rid of stuff. Much of it belongs to DH and DD. I have some, too, but I try to weed as I go. It's sunny, but breezy here today and the weatherman is calling for a nor'easter. Not sure if it will be rain, snow or both, but should know by Thursday what's happening. March is good for large snowstorms. Have A great day. Hello to all the newbies.Thi is a great thread and a great group of Ladies.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 10,005 Member
    Becky we will have to meet up PM me..
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Heather: I watched your DDIL. WOW! No wonder you are proud of her. :star:
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 4,217 Member
    Sitting in mvd waiting to get my vehicles registered in New Mexico. Long wait and boring!!!

Rita in Columbus New Mexico
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,616 Member
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Heather: I watched your DDIL. WOW! No wonder you are proud of her. :star:

Thank you! Yes, she is an inspiration! <3 It was her very first public speaking. :o:o:o

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • Peach1948
    Peach1948 Posts: 2,473 Member
    When I tried the link, it said it wasn't available.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,087 Member