What food is the most satiating for you?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Jensenwellington
    Jensenwellington Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Greek yogurt with 1 tbsp ground flax seed. I know that 1 tbsp sounds like a lot, but it makes me full for hours. I usually eat 150 ml of greek yogurt. Just make sure that you are used to eating ground flax seed.

Interestingly, oatmeal does nothing for me when it comes to satiety, if I eat it, I will be hungry within one hour if not sooner.

150ml of yogurt + 1tbsp of ground flax seed.......... this, this keeps you full???? How?
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Greek yogurt with 1 tbsp ground flax seed. I know that 1 tbsp sounds like a lot, but it makes me full for hours. I usually eat 150 ml of greek yogurt. Just make sure that you are used to eating ground flax seed.

Interestingly, oatmeal does nothing for me when it comes to satiety, if I eat it, I will be hungry within one hour if not sooner.

150ml of yogurt + 1tbsp of ground flax seed.......... this, this keeps you full???? How?

I do not know to be honest, it seems strange, I know. I have experimented a lot with foods for satiety since this has been a challenge for me while counting calories and this is one of the stranger ones :-) But as long as it works, I guess.
  • Birder165
    Birder165 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    For me it's eating a dinner of fish and veggies. Something about that combo keeps me full a long time but not uncomfortably so. This was dinner tonight, for instance. Tilapia, zucchini ribbons and green beans.
    v4re0j20jxe5.jpg