Any DD Bra cup girls? Where can I find a good sports bra?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Kaylee_law_123
    Kaylee_law_123 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 DD/ 32E depending on bra ... I have to double up, normal bra then a sports bra that is a little smaller over the top to basically strap them down, even then they move,

Hubby thinks it's funny watching me run on the treadmill holding them, but I'd prefer to keep them above my waist for a while yet!!!
  • yinkyo
    yinkyo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Odd as it may seem, I get mine at the Maternity store, they fit great and support well. I'm also a 40DD, in some bras... in other I can be a DDD and others I might be a 38... I hate bra shopping, since I apparently am right in the middle of too many sizes, every bra I try on I have to bring in 4 different sizes of. But at the Maternity store, it took one bra tried on and it was perfect.
  • coolvstar650
    coolvstar650 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    www.enell.com

I just purchased one on a friends recommendation and I LOVE THIS BRA!! I use the Sport bra for running right now and I'm wanting to get the Sport Lite for every day.

I am about the same size as you are and this bra is so comfortable, I didn't want to take it off and put on any of my old bras!

I found out that you can buy "factory imperfections" on ebay for nearly half the price which will be where I buy my second and third. I cant WAIT to throw away all my regular bras and replace them with the Enell Lite Sport!!!!

THIS...I have an Enell and it is like Fort Knox for your girls.