Keto is Lyfe!!

Options
13»

Replies

• KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I started Keto (very lazily) a couple of weeks ago and just got serious two days ago. I'd love to find others on the same journey! Thanks for posting this!
  • KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Can always use more friends following this! I just started a few days ago. I am starting to love it and man my blood glucose numbers are in the normal range! (i am type 2)

But I'm confused about the electolyte thing lol

Sabina, there is good information on electrolytes online

They are pretty strict on this page, but I love the straightforward info that weeds out the many opinions! The "pinned" post in the group has great information on the necessity of electrolytes, the amounts, and how to get them.
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal of 135!!! Down from 184 October 17th. I was a little more before that. I think I may try for around 130. I am 5'4". Tomorrow is my birthday. I am going to attempt to not cheat tomorrow. We are going out to a concert and a really nice hotel on Saturday for my birthday/Valentine's day and i do plan on eating whatever I want Saturday and Sunday. So fingers crossed I can keep the willpower to stick with Keto tomorrow lol. Pintresting the crap out of keto desserts and we are going to do seafood and veggies for dinner.
  • ccwalker98
    ccwalker98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So, I’ve been thinking of trying Keto (have been mostly paleo before falling off completely).

Glad to see a decent number of people here doing it - gives me motivation to try.
  • stacymariejunior
    Options
    kbull09 wrote: »
    I started my Keto diet January 1st! As of today I've lost 18lbs

I have been going to gym and eating 1200 to 150 calories just to gain 2 pounds..I am giving my body this week and if I don't at least drop a pound I will be trying this! I have to drop 80-100 lbs by next Feb.
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    kbull09 wrote: »
    I started my Keto diet January 1st! As of today I've lost 18lbs

I have been going to gym and eating 1200 to 150 calories just to gain 2 pounds..I am giving my body this week and if I don't at least drop a pound I will be trying this! I have to drop 80-100 lbs by next Feb.

you do know muscle weighs more than fat don't you. You might be getting more muscular.
  • Nc5150
    Nc5150 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Where are my Keto pals at? Let make friends!! Comment if you want more keto friends!!

I love keto. Its so amazing!!!!
  • Nc5150
    Nc5150 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HaideeJo13 wrote: »
    I hit my goal of 135!!! Down from 184 October 17th. I was a little more before that. I think I may try for around 130. I am 5'4". Tomorrow is my birthday. I am going to attempt to not cheat tomorrow. We are going out to a concert and a really nice hotel on Saturday for my birthday/Valentine's day and i do plan on eating whatever I want Saturday and Sunday. So fingers crossed I can keep the willpower to stick with Keto tomorrow lol. Pintresting the crap out of keto desserts and we are going to do seafood and veggies for dinner.

Congratulations that's a big goal!!!
  • ThreeLilBirdsFarm
    ThreeLilBirdsFarm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Started keto Feb 1. I feel great. Look forward to learning from those who have traveled this path longer.
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I started Keto today. I have struggled with my weight/PCOS all of my life. I had a healthy baby boy a year ago and I have been struggling to get the baby weight/pre baby weight off. Anyone with really great tips please let me know. Hoping that what I read is true and I will gain energy to keep up with my little guy :)
  • cassandralee35
    cassandralee35 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m on two weeks of keto! Add me!