Competition coach

Options
13»

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    one day at a time my friend- one day at a time.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    What sort of competition.

Body Comp
    Weight lifting
    Eating

OMG... we should have an eating comp!!!!

But who would coach us?!?

*Raises hand*, I've watch hours of Furious Pete's videos, and I live not far from him so I think I'm qualified just because of that.

Sweet. Now, what are we eating?!?

ALL THE THINGS. EAT ALL THE THINGS.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    What is wrong with you people!?! Talking about eating contests and yet exclude some of the most yummy foods that can be had. Wings and crab legs. Hammering an all you can eat buffet of those foods, and tearing thru the "work" with speed and effortless precision is a thing of beauty! Amateurs!

And yes, pineapple is acceptable on pizza...
  • JoRocka
    Options
    rybo wrote: »
    What is wrong with you people!?! Talking about eating contests and yet exclude some of the most yummy foods that can be had. Wings and crab legs. Hammering an all you can eat buffet of those foods, and tearing thru the "work" with speed and effortless precision is a thing of beauty! Amateurs!

get.
    out.
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    Options

I agree, but not on BBQ chicken pizza.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

get.
    out.

63249jf20h30.gif
  • JoRocka
    Options
    why do we not have love buttons- I want a love button damnit.
  • Davidsdottir
    Options
    why do we not have love buttons- I want a love button damnit.

Hugz?
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »
    AnvilHead wrote: »
    This probably won't go very well, but I wish you the best of luck.

Dieting down to contest levels of leanness isn't something you want an inexperienced and random person on the internet handling, IMO.

Which reminds me - all this food talk, and not yet ONE mention of milk and meatballs! :D

I would offer to coach the OP and put him/her on the milk and meatball diet, but I wouldn't want this person accused of being on gear.

*nods* it’s for the greater good.
  • Davidsdottir
    Options

Dieting down to contest levels of leanness isn't something you want an inexperienced and random person on the internet handling, IMO.

Which reminds me - all this food talk, and not yet ONE mention of milk and meatballs! :D

I would offer to coach the OP and put him/her on the milk and meatball diet, but I wouldn't want this person accused of being on gear.

You can coach me. I don't want to compete, just look swole. I don't care if people think I'm on gear.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    In for milk and meatballs. And pizza and Sour Patch Kids (or the UK equivalent). And wings. And crab. And.....well, everything, even pineapple on pizza! Just don't use nuts as anything more than a snack item unless peanut butter cookies.
  • JoRocka
    Options

You can coach me. I don't want to compete, just look swole. I don't care if people think I'm on gear.

It's a life goal of mine for people to ask me if I'm on steroids as a woman. It takes less than you think and you don't actually have to be on drugs to do it- but well- I'm still too damn fluffy.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

It's a life goal of mine for people to ask me if I'm on steroids as a woman. It takes less than you think and you don't actually have to be on drugs to do it- but well- I'm still too damn fluffy.

Hey Jo, what's your stack? ;)
  • Davidsdottir
    Options

I'm working on it!