Post ur before & after/current photo & how much u have lost.

Options

Replies

• slhass10
    slhass10 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You all such an inspiration! I have been struggling the past couple of weeks (had a cold) and this is definitely helping to motivate me to get my workouts in and eat right! Thank you so much.
  • wvtrap
    wvtrap Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Here's one more. Down 98lbs

uaR02zP.jpg?1
  • Tigermum9
    Tigermum9 Posts: 546 Member
    Options

uaR02zP.jpg?1

you look amazing!
  • wvtrap
    wvtrap Posts: 19 Member
    Options

you look amazing!

Thank you so much!
  • giveMEbeauty
    Options
    Great stuff !
  • erikmsp72
    erikmsp72 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Before, at 250+ lbs, I pretty much avoided pictures of my whole body . . . but here's my face. My 40th birthday, in November 2012.

09833037-766b-4c3c-a3a3-8f71a1299fd1_zps3dc3823b.jpg

This week, at 168 lbs, exercising daily (strength and cardio), and counting calories with MFP. I'm where I want to be (except I want to add muscle now):

IMG_2914_zps10652d1e.jpg
  • challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    j6eArH9.jpg

Down from 310 to 212

I love this before and after..Congratulations to you!!!
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    XKqInFj.png

• ernurse77
    ernurse77 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I love looking at these pictures!!! What wonderful progress!!! I wish I knew how to post a pic because I want to join in!

Keep up the hard work!!
  • EirePetal
    EirePetal Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    So I am going to go ahead and sound like a creep...I want to friend you all just so I can look at your pictures...when I need reminding that it is possible. I clocked in recently at my highest at 305 and I would like to get down to 135-145. Wish me luck! And total congratulations to all of you for your hard work and persistence.

THANK YOU for being willing to share your pictures and stories with the rest of us. I hope to be able to inspire someone else someday as you just did for me.
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,683 Member
    Options
    Me in August 2011 before I started riding the bike a bit...

9699395_1780.jpg

Me this about a month ago...

9699395_1539.jpg

75kg down, 17kg more to go
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    18645768_6648.jpg
    18645768_6649.jpg

-161 lbs

dude! you are awesome! i cant wait to have a neck!!!!!!! your pics inspire the hell outta me! love it. great job.
  • ladybosie
    ladybosie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm still not at my goal, but so far since this last January I've lost nearly 50 lbs :)
    Since I know how rare it is to find someone at my exact height, I'll throw it out there--I'm 5'9"

Anywho, this is me at.... 220, give or take, at.... 16 and 17 years old, Junior and Senior years of high school (summer birthday).

34qvb0w.png

And this is me about now, at 173-ish, 19 years old.

2elf139.png

(by the way, first ever bikini top of my life, even if I am wearing shorts bottoms)
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Post your before and after/current photo and how much you have lost.

Here is mine.

hunlub.jpg

- 141 lbs
    r u fn kidding me!! that is one amazing success story! good for you! u look amazing!!
    I guess my image is not working but you can copy and paste the URL to your browser if you want to see. Of if u know the code to show it on here please let me know. Thanks.
  • addean1
    addean1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ok- giving it a try-

Uggg! It's too big. If this doesn't work I'll have to try again some other time.

2s9bnlv.jpg

Yeah! Finally figured it out!
  • connie_messina
    Options
    So I am going to go ahead and sound like a creep...I want to friend you all just so I can look at your pictures...when I need reminding that it is possible. I clocked in recently at my highest at 305 and I would like to get down to 135-145. Wish me luck! And total congratulations to all of you for your hard work and persistence.

THANK YOU for being willing to share your pictures and stories with the rest of us. I hope to be able to inspire someone else someday as you just did for me.

of course its possible! just takes dedication u will have ups and downs which i believe is part of the process so don't be so hard on yourself when u **** up excuse the language! and set small goals be patient log your foods maybe have a cheat meal once in a while cause its life u deserve to enjoy a day off! as long as 95% of the time your on track its all good!!
  • connie_messina
    Options

uaR02zP.jpg?1
    you look hot even chunk! :) good job!
  • daucoin3
    Options
    Great job, congrats! What was your secret exercise and diet wise?
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll play :smile:
    Before, and current. 60lbs down
    photo2_zpsbaa3a5ef.jpg
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow! Everyone looks awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!