• carm911
    carm911 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    mr0z3pn7phi3.jpg

Sharp, I love this suit.
  • Smilin40
    Smilin40 Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I’ve never had a suit ever I’m not like some kind of stig of the dump just never got one I feel like I’m choking if I even wear a shirt buttoned to top but I’m getting fitted for one soon for a thing.any tips good colour, material skinny trousers what’s in .
  • Smilin40
    Options
    Charity night not black tie but formal.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    carm911 wrote: »
    mr0z3pn7phi3.jpg

Sharp, I love this suit.

I love this....yeah... let's just say suit too...
  • Jonesingmucho
    Options
    s7ywvacwhc48.jpg

I don't believe many could pull this look off... but I believe you could. I really like this.

Yeah, I'd look like a pretender wearing something like that, but bacon has the missing ingredient to pull that off.

I could never pull that off

I would pull that off...
    It would be all over the floor...
    just saying...

• Jonesingmucho
    Options
    Smilin40 wrote: »

Idk, hmmm, dark is a good place to go for reusable situations. Can't go wrong with black, navy or even a dark grey. If you own 0 suits black is good start.

Truth, but I love to see a dark blue suit...
  • Smilin40
    edited March 2018
    Options

Idk, hmmm, dark is a good place to go for reusable situations. Can't go wrong with black, navy or even a dark grey. If you own 0 suits black is good start.

That’s good cause I’m sexy in black but I was thinking more....ca1nq74v5wbk.gif
  • Smilin40
    Options

That’s good cause I’m a sexy fothermucker in black but I was thinking more....ca1nq74v5wbk.gif

Also not a bad choice.... assuming you don't walk like that, if you do, don't go out in public

No that would be stupid no I walk like this.8nslq26bk8xu.gif
  • Smilin40
    Options
    Very well said I was thinking grey like gret then black shirt so when I bust out the moves later in the night it’s black so no embarrassing pit stains.
  • Smilin40
    Options
    Never needed one it’s always cold in ireland so black coat to funeral I’ve worn a suit jacket on night out and my family are typical big Irish family so weddings and funerals always end in a punch up and *kitten* gets ripped so wasn’t wasting money on a suit for one of my scumbag cousins to wreck .