Replies

• Fatmansyndrome
    Fatmansyndrome Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    bring them big piece of cake
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Gently remove one of her earbuds and, with your best morning radio voice, say, "Hey there, you wanna go out for fries and shakes?"
  • ZQGainz
    ZQGainz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I put on my RBF and purposely don't make eye contact when I'm at the gym. I don't want some dude up in my face when I'm all sweaty and funky. That *kitten* ain't sexy.

Haha yeah I noticed when girls have a hat on and ear buds that means it a no go
  • Fatmansyndrome
    Fatmansyndrome Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    gym is a place for people like me to shed the access fat...not watch people chew the fat
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ZQGainz wrote: »
    I put on my RBF and purposely don't make eye contact when I'm at the gym. I don't want some dude up in my face when I'm all sweaty and funky. That *kitten* ain't sexy.

Haha yeah I noticed when girls have a hat on and ear buds that means it a no go they're just playing 'hard to get' and you really, really need to up your game.

fyp
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    gym is a place for people like me to shed the access fat...not watch people chew the fat

I dunno, I train hard (real hard)... but when it's over, it's good to move out of the way and socialize a lil' too.

The key here is: It's fine to socialize, just don't bother others who are training.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    Don’t.

Aside from the fact that I look like a sweaty bum, I’m there to work out.

If you’re really that interested, hang around til the person is done and shoot your shot then.
  • sarahjen92
    sarahjen92 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm siding with the minority. Even if I'm not interested in the guy, I take it as a compliment that they say something (provided it's not creepy).

Probably is best to wait till they're done their workout though, like others said. Nothing more annoying than being in the zone and someone interrupts! If my headphones are in, don't talk to me...unless you're dying or something.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    caiteh86 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    in the gym... no.

instead

just wait for them in the parking lot

inside their car

in the backseat.

Remember when I said...be cool? Yeah, well this is super not cool....

Well.... if you don't ask, the answer is "no".
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    in the gym... no.

instead

just wait for them in the parking lot

inside their car

in the backseat.

I’ve had a strange man approach me once outside a Tim Hortons. I was on the phone with my mother and he knocked on my window. He said “your gorgeous, can I have your number?” Obviously, since I was freaked out I declined and drove away quickly.

Point is, it could happen. :wink:

that poor, strange guy was a fool.

did he really think that he could compete with Tim Horton?
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Smile and say hi.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Do not and ha ha.
    To that I'll add Dumb *kitten*.