What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Told the truth, sometimes it burns!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Told the internet that some lazy fck I know stinks 😁😀😎
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    DoubleUbea wrote: »
    I did what I do every day, however today my routine might be considered not nice. I backed into the parking space when I got to the gym. When I was leaving there was a woman in the car next to me, she was sitting in the car checking her phone or whatever. Behind both of our cars were empty spaces. As I approach my door and open it a car starts to turn to go in the other space, the person sees me open my car door, they change their mind and get into the space behind my car. This person wants to drive forward into my space when I leave.
    My routine is when I get in my car I put down all the windows/turn on the AC, I start my MP3 player, adjust the volume on the stereo, if I didn't enter my exercise in MFP I do that, I wipe my brow and I drink the remaining water in my water bottle while I am sitting there. I then put on my seat belt start the car and go. This is my routine every day. I look in the rear view mirror and realize the person was waiting for me to move forward. As I was doing what I usually do the car next to me pulls out, the car behind me backs up and starts to get into that now open space. I am finished with what I do everyday and I put the car in gear and move forward. I look in the rear view mirror and see it was an old woman. didn't go out of my way to be mean or not nice, but I was inadvertently not nice to someone's grandma.

This will be the reason I wont get into heaven, I know it. Saint Peter will show me this day at the pearly gates. "It is a technicality Pete! COME ON."

Ohh yeah, thats gunna get ya a pitchfork in the butt for sure.. :laugh:
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Traffic was bad this morning and had me cursing and saying things I haven't said in a very long time.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    Traffic was bad this morning and had me cursing and saying things I haven't said in a very long time.

Things like *kitten* *kittening* Mother *Kittening* *kitten* eater. . ?
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »

Things like *kitten* *kittening* Mother *Kittening* *kitten* eater. . ?
    @Cameron_1969 - Oh yes, you know me so well. And you mother *kitten*.....

• Pipersmomma1
    Pipersmomma1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I "pretended" I didn't hear the guy yelling "Hold the elevator"
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I "pretended" I didn't hear the guy yelling "Hold the elevator"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LowVhCfLm68
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    lmaooooooooooooooo
  • waytoofat3
    waytoofat3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I could hear a colleague scolding a customer,no reason to speak to her like that ,when he came around the corner I said " Were your glasses perched on the end of your nose to complete the look...DAD?...wtf is wrong with you? Why do you have to be such a *kitten* *kitten* to people? JFC you're a *kitten* idiot sometimes "

Too much ? 😅
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Took down a guys info inquiring about info, but then he got pissy and btching, didn't like the policy I was telling him about. So he's all well call when you know, I all yep sure! Crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it away. 😎
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    I walked right by a panhandler or possible someone asking for help/directions. was in the zone walking to work with my headphones on, and they just walks in front of me with their hand out. I couldn't be bothered.

Panhandler: " Do you have some spare change? "

Me: " Dunno..... you got change for a 'fifty' ?? "
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    Gave my computer monitor the finger after reading a particular email.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    striderb wrote: »
    Gave my computer monitor the finger after reading a particular email.

I'm a lil' ashamed to admit that I once put my fist thru the screen of a laptop.

The laptop wouldn't connect to a readily available wifi signal.

Computers will treat you the way you let them; this one clearly needed to be taught a lesson.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I teased an older coworker for not using command friendly options on her keyboard and said she was wasting company time by continuously right clicking

LOL - this is really NOT nice.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I killed a spider. I feel bad, but I was worried it would eat my dog it was so big

@SnackherBarrell You feel bad about killing a spider? My Dear, you really are a nice and sweet person!