What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    I saw this car coming up behind me swerving thru traffic to I pulled up beside the car in the next lane then went the same speed as them. The lady in the car behind me was not happy as she kept yelling and had her hands moving all over the place!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    The fruit flies in our office are out of control lately. I have told my boss about this numerous times. He refused the extra service to make them go away when orkin came to do their monthly inspection. So I ate an apple and put the core under his desk in a very well concealed spot. See how he likes that.

I loved how you used your passive aggressiveness! This is great inspiration.

I remember a time when our basement window was broken. My ex husband bought a window that was too small and I would harass him all the time to get the proper window that fit. He took his dear ol time, so I threw a ball through the window and told him that the kids did it.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I scheduled a group bonding event with a group of people that do not like each other.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    I stuck my tongue out at my husband behind his back
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I stuck my tongue out at my husband behind his back

LOL
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I quietly celebrated my S.O. team losing yesterday in NFL.
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I fired someone, so there's that.
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Lots of trash talking.
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    I saw newborn twins in the supermarket and switched their name tags!
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Shot my cat with a water gun
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I *kitten*, to anyone who would listen, about the bad calls made on the tennis court by our opponents this morning. We ended up winning (6-0, 6-3) so mostly my partner and I just rolled our eyes at each other during the match, but didn't make a stink. After the one call we actually questioned (it was match point and well inside the line) one of our opponents basically said ^how dare you question our integrity?^ Later our coach said that team was notorious for making poor calls.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I laughed really hard at the old lady in her front yard yelling at me to slow down as I whizzed by.
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    I made my husband walk up our driveway (it's steep), instead of me driving down to pick him up.
  • crissting
    crissting Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I held in my urine and fell 😴.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    I saw newborn twins in the supermarket and switched their name tags!

Ha! You are bad!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Stepped on the scale.