What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options
STLBADGIRL
STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
Today a person was really nice to me and it shocked the hell out of me and made me take notice. It made me think - I should be shocked when people are NOT NICE instead when they are nice. So I started thinking about my day and how I could have been a bit nicer to someone :/

I think it is common in this fast paced world to 'unintentionally' and 'unconsciously' be "not nice". So let's have fun and think about some things that you did today that was not necessarily nice. ****FYI - I am always nice to the elderly and kids****

Replies

• dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Crop dusted HR as I walked by.

:D
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I Slapped Dwight across the face when Dwight claimed that "70% of attacks are from the rear."
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    I routinely give the elderly that invade AZ from cold parts of the country for a few months of the year the biggest, angriest middle finger I can when they drive like *kitten* heads

Oh nooooooooo not the elderly >:) When I flip a person the bird and find out it's an elderly person I feel so bad.....
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I aproached a person at the gym, apparently a no no

This literally have me in tears!!!!!! You were VERY naughty. :lol:
  • dwrightlaw
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I Slapped Dwight across the face when Dwight claimed that "70% of attacks are from the rear."

Smack my bottom instead
  • dwrightlaw
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    I routinely give the elderly that invade AZ from cold parts of the country for a few months of the year the biggest, angriest middle finger I can when they drive like *kitten* heads

Oh nooooooooo not the elderly >:) When I flip a person the bird and find out it's an elderly person I feel so bad.....

I don't feel bad at all, those mofos been at it long enough to know better
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Whoever didn't make coffee after they used the last cup at work :grumble: It takes literally 30 seconds to do!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Smack my bottom instead

I just noticed I posted right after you... DOH!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I told someone I wasn't from Texas. I'm sorry Texas, I feel awful.

Uh Oooooh. I wouldn't want to be you!