What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    A girl asked me for a dollar for the Tampon machine and not only did I lie about not having a dollar but I even had a Tampon in my purse. I'm going to hell.

You might actually go to hell ;)
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I got a call, approximately an hour ago & I clicked, ignore because I don't recognize, the #!

Also I won't return a call, via an unrecognizable #; unless they leave a message & they didn't!
  • MizzBree
    MizzBree Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I let my work phone ring 10x's before I answered.. I work in a hospital... I answer calls from the OR about patients after surgery.. My nerves were shot!!!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »
    I got a call, approximately an hour ago & I clicked, ignore because I don't recognize, the #!

Also I won't return a call, via an unrecognizable #; unless they leave a message & they didn't!

Isn't this just normal?
    I may be really mean all the time if this is not nice.
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »

Isn't this just normal?

Well, I didn't always do it & it seems to be an expectation of many, since they continue to call others like this! :/
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I had not very nice thoughts about a few clients today. They didn't do anything wrong...I just find/found them annoying, inconveniencing and/or disturbing my internetting.
  • Fatmansyndrome
    Fatmansyndrome Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm always nice
  • vcommodore17
    vcommodore17 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I ditched my friend so that I could nap lol
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I blocked my annoying friend while my TV show was on! She likes to call and tell me everything before I have finished watching my DVR.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    A girl asked me for a dollar for the Tampon machine and not only did I lie about not having a dollar but I even had a Tampon in my purse. I'm going to hell.

Hahahhaaaa - Right!

• WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I tried to choke a cop.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    I took like 7 chocolate lindt truffles that was meant for the entire office , and im not even planning to eat them
    That’s really mean :lol:
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »

Isn't this just normal?

I consider it normal. Heck, I click ignore on family members/friends some days. There are days I just don't feel like talking.
  • dwrightlaw
    Options
    I tried to choke a cop.

I bet you went to jail, right?
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I tried to choke a cop.

I bet you went to jail, right?

Of course not, I'm a law-abiding citizen. He just passed my guard and... well never mind. It was just practice. Cops rock.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I beat my sister and her friends *kitten* in pool. I didn't even care that it was Valentines day. No mercy.
  • dwrightlaw
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    I beat my sister and her friends *kitten* in pool. I didn't even care that it was Valentines day. No mercy.

But did you at least buy them a beer?