What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    i yelled at my kids this afternoon when they totally didn’t deserve it just coz there was a bunch going on and the noise overwhelmed me

i said i was sorry but i’ve felt like a piece of trash since then

don't be so hard on yourself; you're only human

If you feel that bad, just apologize to the kids and ask them to accept your apology

if they say 'yes', consider the matter over and done.

i did say i was sorry^^

but that *kitten* sticks with kids and i know it

it’s not so bad to feel like trash and be hard on yourself, especially when it comes to treating people right

too many people act like jerks, say sorry and forgive themselves and keep actin like jerks over and over

it's one night, step back and look at your body of work as an awesome parent....

also, kids are pretty resilient ( if not, narcissistic )... they'll be fine.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Not nice for today...I have a friend who recently experienced a great loss and I've been meaning to reach out and say 'hey'...I did not. Been meaning to check in with 2 family members who are not having a great time right now...also did not do.
  • Fatmansyndrome
    Fatmansyndrome Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I shaved my armpits
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    i yelled at my kids this afternoon when they totally didn’t deserve it just coz there was a bunch going on and the noise overwhelmed me

i said i was sorry but i’ve felt like a piece of trash since then

don't be so hard on yourself; you're only human

If you feel that bad, just apologize to the kids and ask them to accept your apology

if they say 'yes', consider the matter over and done.

i did say i was sorry^^

but that *kitten* sticks with kids and i know it

it’s not so bad to feel like trash and be hard on yourself, especially when it comes to treating people right

too many people act like jerks, say sorry and forgive themselves and keep actin like jerks over and over

it's one night, step back and look at your body of work as an awesome parent....

also, kids are pretty resilient ( if not, narcissistic )... they'll be fine.

I like your thinking! You are super positive in a POS/jerk thread!!!!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I shaved my armpits

Thank you for that. The world need more people like you!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Umm... I might have said if you weren't one of my favorite people I might bite your head off and feed it to an alligator. In my defense, that was before coffee talk. I feel better now.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Umm... I might have said if you weren't one of my favorite people I might bite your head off and feed it to an alligator. In my defense, that was before coffee talk. I feel better now.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO! I need to stay on your good side @sw33tp3a1
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I pushed "door close" in the elevator when someone was trying to catch it. :o I'm going to hell.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I pushed "door close" in the elevator when someone was trying to catch it. :o I'm going to hell.

bwhahahahahhaaaaaaa. In deed you are.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »
    My neighbors kid screams & cries A LOT...so I listen to angry heavy metal really loudly to drown out the sound

I sometimes do this to drown out the sound of my own internal dialogue. sometimes.
  • heatherjean76
    heatherjean76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ignored someone in Aldi who just had a basket of food whilst I unloaded my bulging trolley onto the conveyor belt
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

I do that all the time & then apologize profusely as the doors close...then I smile...kinda like the Grinch (the cartoon grinch)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Ignored someone in Aldi who just had a basket of food whilst I unloaded my bulging trolley onto the conveyor belt

OP said things you did that weren't nice; not things you did that were evil.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I wished for the fleas of a thousand camels to infest the pubic area of the person who got a hold of my banking info.

I'd say that's a lot nicer than what I would wish upon them.
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I ate the Dates I bought for my mom. But I bought her moshi and gummy bears, so I don’t feel too bad
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    I didn’t invite my best friend to game night because I don’t like her boyfriend!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Hey nice people! Happy Monday.