What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    My used hand towel didn't make it into the garbage bin, but I didn't pick it back up.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,818 Member
    Options
    I gave an idiot driver the bird earlier today ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am currently hiding in my office to avoid my loser, crackhead cousin that is out in the front office right now making an appointment. I also told my coworkers that I AM NOT HERE right now!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I ate some of my daughter's leftovers and tried to spread it out so she that she can't tell I've been in it....
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Aside from thinking things that are "not nice", I've been pretty good today.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I bought breakfast after my husband asked me not to... #noragrets
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I closed my cat out of the bathroom and did not let her drink my bath water. I made her drink water from her dish in the kitchen instead which is not as good apparently.
    I walked in front of the neighbors house and made their dog bark a lot. I suppose I could have crossed to the other side of the street or taken a different route instead.
    I persauded my dd to eat something other than mac and cheese for lunch because I didn't feel like washing the pot right then.
    Other than that I have been pretty nice.
  • juliedesabrais
    juliedesabrais Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I stayed to help some coworkers finish some work they were very behind on. Helped for 30 minutes and they stayed five extra to clean up. I had a ride to catch but at least I helped... right?!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Not Nice ?

Just Today?

..... there's not enough bandwidth on the internet to detail the depths of depravity and decadence.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Oddly enough, I’ve been perfectly nice so far today but never fear, the day is still young

Try Harder.
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Not Nice ?

Just Today?

..... there's not enough bandwidth on the internet to detail the depths of depravity and decadence.

Lmao - yes today. Hahahaaaa. But, I’m up for it if you have other days. Lol

• kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Someone said good morning to me in the lobby but it didn't register until I had walked another 20 ft. I looked back, thought about returning the gesture via a shout, but decided "Meh. *kitten* it."
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I will have to work on my NOT NICE skills so I can come back to this thread.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    My brother, after years of getting slaps on the wrist...is finally facing prison time. He has been coddled his whole life. Today, I had enough and told him...."Don't drop the soap"...Yup, didn't go over well. I'm savage AF.

That's not really savage. Soap can be slippery. It's inconvenient to drop the soap.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    A girl asked me for a dollar for the Tampon machine and not only did I lie about not having a dollar but I even had a Tampon in my purse. I'm going to hell.